The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Arrow here.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been serious RolePlaying for a good year and a half on Garry's Mod(which is a modification of HL2. Google it if you don't know. ;)) But HL2-themed RolePlay simply isn't my cup of tea anymore.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I live in Holland, which is a tiny little country on the European west coast(if there's even an east coast), right above Belgium. But don't worry, I speak fluently English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I only played WoW with my bro at times, the everlasting cries of 'newb' and gear-grinding madness of the WoW global servers got on my nerves, and I just stopped playing.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I saw a link to your forums in a blog about WoW serious RP. And I like what I see so far.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
No particular favorite, really.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Again, no particular favorite. I'm pretty sure I'd do fine with any race/class.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Lots and lots of serious RP, little to no OOC bullcrap ruining the atmosphere, everyone generally having fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Definitely the maturity one. I've RolePlayed some seriously screwed up shit, and I do like to think of myself as more mature than my fellow 16 year-olds. If that sounds arrogant, I really don't care.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Not sure if it has to be Warcraft-related, but here's one of my IC diary entries from HL2-RolePlay. Enjoy.

"01/23/2016

I ran into Mia, who seems like a nice girl. Only a bit..weird. She was hauling a crate with her, filled with god-knows-what. We went up to her apartment(because she insisted on it, I suppose). And although it was an outright mess to say the least, she treated me like a queen. I flashed her a part of my radio, asking if I could hide it anywhere. She opened the crate, and threw a piece of glass and my radio in it. Moments later, a bunch of MET units arrived for a search, we simply complied, but that was until after we realized that their plan was to -break- all furniture. Before we knew it, an MET unit smashed the crate. It was, apparently, filled with clothes of any sort. An MET unit took out a scratched, old zippo lighter, and lit the clothes on fire. It didn't really do me much, but Mia seemed awfully distraught about this. She cried for a while until Rex arrived. He advised us to run along as quickly as possible, and that he would meet us at the back door. We ran over there as fast as we could with Civil Protection searching the building.

We ran as far as the XCCR warehouse, where we're hiding out until we know it's safe to go back. Of course, Rex and Sarah didn't stick to the plan, and ran off to god-knows-where. Now Mia tries to keep a conversation going, while we wait for the two lovebirds to come back...yeah, as if they'll ever come back."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Remember, if I horribly screw up on the simplest of tasks, it wasn't intentional.

~Lance Arrow.
[Image: badge.jpg][Image: badge.jpg]

"I bet that gordon powergames himself through the game as usual and will then get p-banned by Gman as usual." - Irish Rebel (TnB)
Welcome to the Server Arrow, I think I remember you from TnB infact I know I do.
[Image: classic-76561197997915481.png]
Ah, so THIS was the WoW private RP server you admin on. Good to see me and milk aren't the only Gmod RPers who stumbled onto WoW RP.
[Image: badge.jpg][Image: badge.jpg]

"I bet that gordon powergames himself through the game as usual and will then get p-banned by Gman as usual." - Irish Rebel (TnB)
Ansith comes here everyone once and a while when I drag him on and I'm sure there are others. Anyway welcome to Coth it's a great place and is the main reason I left TnB. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
[Image: classic-76561197997915481.png]