11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 590
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3788
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87599
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3179
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3470

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Art thread!
[Image: childofautumn.png]

A mysterious little kid from a dream I had just yesterday.
[Image: Ylvandre_Darksorrow_by_PiesOfGod.png]

A drawing I did of Ylvandre for Scout. Yay!
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
PM
POOF!

[Image: 2dlk8pv.jpg]

Here's Arthas. Just a rough sketch.

[Image: 149s3cx.jpg]
[Image: irrBWF6YSrv8I.gif]

Spoiler:
  • Tabby - Owner of a Tabby Cat.
  • Dawn - One With The Earth.
  • Simon - Wimpy Nerd.
  • Cory - Bad-Ass.
  • Khrysti - Dumb.
PM
[Image: goblin.png]

Some Goblin fanservice. c:
FF- I wish I could draw! I always wish I could. I'm trying at traditional Asian ink painting at the moment so...I'll try to give you a peek of the final product, if I'm not too failatonic about it.
PM
I have been pondering over posting in this thread for some time, mostly due to that I do not consider myself as an artist. What I do is merging, morphing, filtering and photo shopping. With that said, I found myself in Azhara along with Kretol, Mochla and Drumgar OOC'ly checking out the new arena and the latter helped me out by finding my character a nice RP Set. In return I offered to attempt an illustration of his character, and he requested that I'd add Mochla as well. With that I got to work, inspired due to the fact that I had never attempted to illustrate an orc before, neither had I ever attempted to illustrate a couple.

What you find below is my perception of Drumgar and Mochla, its in no way an official design of their appearance. I left it slightly obfuscated, not wanting to go into too much detail.

Enjoy.

Spoiler:
[Image: cothminorprototype.jpg]
"Mochla Stormcaller & Drumgar Bloodpaw"
PM
Jacula Wrote:I have been pondering over posting in this thread for some time, mostly due to that I do not consider myself as an artist. What I do is merging, morphing, filtering and photo shopping.

That is art, man.
That picture you did of Joselyn was awesome
and is still saved somewhere on my computer...
"Everybody sees what you appear to be, few feel what you are..."
-Niccolò Machiavelli
PM
All these art pictures are awesome, idk why, but I like Wuvvum's the most. Just saying that something about it just stands out.
PM
ANOTHER MSPAINT STORYBOARD OF A LORE EVENT, YOU SAY? OH, WHY NOT?

HERE'S THE LIFE OF TROLLS IN A CRUDELY DRAWN STORYBOARD.

Warning, image is quite large.

Spoiler:
[Image: 55our.jpg]

... I think this makes me reflect on how much free time I have.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
Hawk Wrote:HERE'S THE LIFE OF TROLLS IN A COMPLETELY ACCURATE AND TRUTHFUL IN EVERY WAY STORYBOARD.

QFT.

I was having a lovely RP as Kadhras, when he brought up the topic of plays. C0rzilla's character asked if he had seen his share of them, and he responded with a ridiculously cute story about his daughter that I wish I could remember all the details of.

Long story short, the Felirien family went to see a children's play in Silvermoon, which featured Queldorei children dressed as lynx cubs, attacking and befuddling a guy because he had bread in his pockets. I later decided that this play would be called Lackluster Lou's Lordaeron Lynxes, and that it was a moral story about a human stealing some bread from an elven merchant and being pestered by lynx cubs for some of the stolen goods. But that's neither here nor there.

Aneska enjoyed the play so much that every time the family would go to the theatre, she would tug on Kadhras' arm and say "Lynxes!" Thus came the inspiration for this, a drawing that I was happier with before I started coloring it (the shading is rushed- rudimentary at best).

Spoiler:
[Image: aneskaquick.jpg]

Also, have a character sketch of a guy I really want to make for the server. I think CotH could use more suave, cunning villains- Like this guy (to the one person on the server who would know him by name, Lirael Varieloft).

Spoiler:
[Image: liraelredesign.jpg]

Both of these pictures are kinda rushed, because I don't really have a lot of time on my hands. Ah well.
[Image: UzMPvzA.gif]
PM
Doodles!

Spoiler:
[Image: harpywithcolor.png]
[Image: sweatergirl.png]
[Image: showoutfit.png]
[Image: cabbitinadress.png] (this one got all crooked O:
Hehe, nice pictures as always. Idk I just like them. xD
PM
[quote="Hawk"]ANOTHER MSPAINT STORYBOARD OF A LORE EVENT, YOU SAY? OH, WHY NOT?

HERE'S THE LIFE OF TROLLS IN A CRUDELY DRAWN STORYBOARD.

Perfect! So much drama, life, and emotion in that drawing I love it!

Have you ever considered becoming a Graphic Novelist Hawk? xD
PM
Spoiler:
[Image: battyandowlie.png]

o Ao
Nice pictures again, do you have names for all your chars? Sorry if I don't know this yet. xD

Edit: I mean chars you draw, that is.
PM