The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Ascer's humble introduction...
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

What can I say here? I'm casual player, who likes roleplaying (yep, that why I'm here). Although I don't have much experience from retail, I've played on many private servers, including RP ones. I know more than basics of lore, but not enough to call myself living encyclopedia. I'm trying to be tolerant and friendly, but also expecting the same from others. I think that's all what I can say about myself, hope that I'll fit here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

I live in Poland, so my primary language is obviously Polish. But I an speak English nearly fluently (enough to RP in my opinion).

How did you get into Warcraft?:

The very first game from Warcraft series which I had pleasure to play was good old Warcraft II. But I got deeper into lore after third Warcraft came out and I usually consider this one as my first game based on Warcraft universe.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I was looking for a good RP server. Other servers were not much populated or often had weird storylines (I dont' like Sauron creating army of Illidans to tako over Stormwind, seriously). Also, my friend played here some time ago, and recommended this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Balanced between fighting, adventuring and relaxing in towns. I can't stand sitting in tavern for hours, doing nothing but talking about my ancestors...and their ancestors...and ancestors of their ancestors...
On the other hand, fighting with another countless army in a row makes me feel sick. Also, I hate people who tries to roleplay someone important (like commander of army or kick-ass powerful mage), even if not related to any main lore character.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

It would be hard for me to choose my favourite race, I think every one is unique enough to like them all.

As far as classes are concerned, I think druids and shamans are my favourites. Druids represent nature. Unpredictable, wild...in one second calm, in another unleashing its fury on enemies. Shamans are similar. Healing their allies and throwing lighting bolts at their opponents almost in the same time.

I enjoy roleplaying rogue too. Especially a thief or spy. Sneaking in darkness, vanishing in shadows and stuff...

What are your expectations of this server?:

Fun. Fun, which comes from roleplaying. What do I need to have fun? Mature players, deficiency of idiots and active GMs. Also, I won't mind tolerance for new players...

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I think maturity is the most important one. With maturity comes respect to others and tolerance, and that are requirments of good RP.
I'm reading about "Humility" at the moment. Yes, that was the cancer which I found on many servers, where every player think that he is the most important, with other being only minor characters in HIS great story.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(placed in random battle between humans and orcs)

...Verth closed his eyes. One more time he saw both his brothers being slaughtered by orcs.
"They have surrendered...orcs killed them all...they are monsters...they deserve nothing but death in agony..."
All those thoughts has gone through his mind quick and later merged into one: "Kill all those beasts!". He opened his eyes.
- There is so many of them... - said silently Fandron. He looked at his soldiers. Most of them have never fought before. They marched two days to relieve western garrison. Now, they will all die. Verth looked at commander, when he was silently saying his last prayer. Orcs started to charge. Fandron raised his sword.
- For the King! For the Kingdom! - soldiers yelled when orcs charged on them. Verth wanted to taste their blood...see the pain in their eyes....
Orcish charge has created a large gap in human army. Fandron died as one of first when huge war axe smashed his head. Soldiers were frightened. Most of them haven't seen orcs before. Now, without their leader, the have only waited to be slaughtered by those greenskins.
Verth felt nothing, but hatred. He wanted to kill them all. Suddenly, he saw an orc running right onto him. Commanded only by anger he striked with his heavy sword. Beast has fallen, but was still alive. Paladin raised his sword to finish that creature, but he abruptly felt terrible pain allover his body. Spear hit him in the spine. He screamed and called the Light, but Light didn't response. All other soldiers were dead. Orcs have gathered aroung him. Verth tried to grab his sword but one of orcs punched him in the face. Now, he was one dying in agony... He closed his eyes. Brothers were calling him... he started a prayer... Then, there was only darkness...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

I think nothing. Hope you enjoyed my short story ;]
If there are any grammar/spelling mistakes in introduction, let me know. I'm bit tired at the moment, so forgive me.
Hiyoo! If you're not a living encyclopedia, we don't need you.
. . . I hardly know anything of lore
. . . And I'm a grunt
*Kills own point*

Welcome to Conquest of The Horde!

If you're up for chatting, /join chat! And If you've got ANY questions, please, ask me or any grunt or Gm here. Use private messages, even.

Happy RPing!

~Azheron
Azheron's back in business. For reals.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Humble Introduction kennywayne 1 584 06-13-2012, 01:51 AM
Last Post: Delta
  A Humble Introduction ValmitTrebel 1 714 09-14-2011, 03:03 AM
Last Post: Uthaniel
  Just a humble introduction DoyLe 1 659 08-07-2011, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Delta
  My humble introduction Shafteds 1 607 07-16-2011, 12:43 PM