The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Ashcroft Application-X-mas!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been playing MMORPGs for about 10 years now (Star Wars Galaxies, Rift, War Hammer Online, World Of Warcraft) and role playing about 7 of them. I enjoy role playing as much as I enjoy anything really, and I think I could bring allot to your server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was hatched in America, (New York City anyone :x) and traveled all around the world when I was younger. Fluent in English (duh) and currently learning Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I picked up some World Of Warcraft novels while on a trip, and sense then I've been hooked.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Well, some guild mates of mine suggested I look apply to the CotH sense I was always trying to organize Role playing events for the guild, but everyone was too busy Pvping or such.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I've always been a fan of Adventure Rp and war scenarios, but hell, who doesn't enjoy the occasional dragon hunt Beer !

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
A Tauren druid. The amount of Role playing options that you instantly have, just by picking a druid for a class, is astounding, and I still find new ways to play them even after 7 years.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to find a friendly, unbiased, group of people to have loads of fun with. Grin2

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I will be forever grateful for your policy on Adult RP. There is a time and place for such endeavors but I am no fan of it happening in public.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The slowly dripping candle flickered, in the dark, its symphony of phantom broadcasting the tragedy's of the mans mind in the corner. The walls alive with evil were mocking him, laughing at him, teasing him with the death he longed for. No matter how hard he shut his lifeless eyes the scenes repeated themselves. Over, and over again. Insanity seized the man who wailed in the corner. His pain echoed through the small crude room, through the cracked windows and out into the pouring Vally. The midnight clouds dancing to the beat of the lighting that lit the distant peaks, making them appear infinite and cruel. A deafening crack of thunder exploded against the dam holding the mailinstrom of water back, as it charged down the vally two small figures could be made out running, a tall blond women her hand glued to a small boy who was crying uncontrollably. Sorrow griped the woman's heart knowing, how she would never make it up the hill, to the cabin that held her grief stricken husband, the same husband whos failed magic summoned the storm that would surly end his son and Wife. One last cry of pain rocked the vallys walls before the surge of water enveloped everything he lived for.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
You like cheese sticks? :o Just playin now, is there an expected amount of time each member is expected to play? Thank you dearly for reading my humble application, and Merry X-max yall. :)
Hello Ashcrift, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thank you for the story, and nope, we don't ask that you spend any set length of time playing.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ju11a's Application Ju11a 3 863 09-27-2014, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Ju11a
  Server Application! AzurianCaster 1 674 03-26-2014, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Roleplay application Oleth 1 784 03-25-2014, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  My application, Leonardinhoc. Leonardinhoc 1 656 01-18-2013, 08:43 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Tsarrian's application. Tsarrian 5 1,110 09-15-2012, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Arricar