The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Attack on Stormwind!
Something terrible has happened in Stormwind and the neighboring town of Goldshire! Zombies and fire run rampant. The locals are doing what they can to survive...

(More information to come soon!)
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Therai, Tarania, Sythrivum, Silverian, Lethys and Demonassa have all arrived at Ironforge, having fled Stormwind via the Deeprun Tram. They are beginning discussions about how best to prevent the undead from spreading, and how to allow the rest of the civilians in Stormwind to evacuate safely. Plans tend to vary from person to person...
Sharlai also escaped to Ironforge and is staying to tend to wounded refugees who filter into the city.
Light of eye and soft of touch, speak you little, listen much.
Honor the Old Ones in deed and name,
let love and light be our guides again.
Oleander's about to walk into a predicament... with hilarious results!

*Cue 1930's cartoon music*
˜★Sketch Blog
Rofupi Sprogglegyro was put to the ultimate test during this crisis. When the attack came the Gnome did everything he could to help fight off the endless waves of zombies and rescue people from burning houses. He fought through the Trade District, to Old Town, to the Dwarven District, where he used his tiny fists to punch off the heads of many, many zombies.

Unfortunately for him, despite his finely crafted gnome-fu techniques, he sustained many heavy injuries. By the time he escaped through the Deep Run tram he was in critical condition. The gnome is currently in many bandages within the over-crowded clinic.

......Maybe I'll write a post about this whenever one is started about this subject. I'm missing a lot of details about what exactly went on.
Spoiler:
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U[/video]

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong..."
((Is there an official Clinic set up, yet? I need to establish shar there.))
Genekitty Wrote:((Is there an official Clinic set up, yet? I need to establish shar there.))

As far as I know, no. I just threw Rofu into the Herbalist building in Ironforge 'cause I figure that's where wounded people go. I imagine theres gonna be a lot of 'clinics' set up scattered around IF because of the huge flood of refugees coming into the city. Or something. Dunno, really.
Spoiler:
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U[/video]

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong..."
I'll move Olly back to Ratchet. I wonder how fast the news will spread?
˜★Sketch Blog
((Just a suggestion, but now that SW is pretty much you walk in you die, Could the book for teleportation to the Drudaen farms be moved to a safe location? :D ))
Carl packs his things and leaves Goldshire. Once in StormWind city, Carl heads into the Deeprun Tram, and finally arrives at the safe walls of Ironforge.
[Image: badge.jpg]
Though many might consider you bigoted, you're driven by your strong beliefs and no one can prove you wrong.
Galder Stibbons is currently working on the library at the Sparkspin Academy,
oblivious to the events that's unfolding in Stormwind. Sooner or later he'll have to leave the Library, probhably to stock up in Stormwind.

Hogral is still travelling back to Ironforge from the Island, taking unneccessary detours to hinder bandits from finding the golden'ish item he looted from an undersea cave before the boat came. He'll probhably not hear of Stormwind in a few days yet.
Hogral Coalbeard - Impulsive Explorer
Edit: Adolphus rode to Darkshire, assisted by Roisana and Syrenia, before splitting off and flying to Ironforge.
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
Spherathia rushed trough hordes of Zombies finally getting to Deeprun Tram.
[Image: irontrooperx.png]
Therodore snapped the reins on his ram, ploughing through a rabble of zombies. He fought while storming through city, chopping off their heads and slamming his shield into them.

He eventually managed to get to the Deeprun Tram, retreating to Ironforge. Man is he pissed off.

Well, Keldamir FINALLY managed to get out of cat form, but then he saw hordes of zombies heading towards Stormwind.

"HOLY SHIT!" he yelled, quickly shapeshifting into a bird and flying to the deeprun tram, successfully escaping.

(( I WAS SOOO HOPING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO HAPPEN! FINALLY! ))

EDIT: Keldamir flew around aimlessly in a panic, he's now in Booty Bay.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Could someone PLEASE fix the Shatt portal to Ironforge? We're not all 70 you know, we can't ALL fight through the undead to get to the tram, we don't all have the Flight point to Ironforge, and the level to run through burning steppes...
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!