The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Attention Sin'sholai Rebels!
Blood Elf Rebels and the Forsaken that sympathize with them! If you want to oppose the oppressive rule of Rommath, Lady Liadrin needs you!

Tuesday at 5/6pm EST I will be running a quick little event for any rebellious Sin'sholai that wish to attend! I recommend the characters involved be at least a little combat-worthy, but those that are not can still tag along. Where you'll meet up will be announced at the time of the event.

We're moving ahead with this, guys.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Yay! Will the guild be involved?

EDIT: Yet I'm totally going miss out on this one. Timezones are bish. I hate it when that happens. >.<
Before I send my lackies to the event, is there an IC post concerning all the parties involved? Sylvanas? Rommath? The rebels?

I was planning on sending the knights or myself only to crush the rebels threatening the peace (Probably until Rommath's true colors are revealed), but can't do anything without Forsaken's stance on it. I would think they see it as an internal problem and they should not bother with it, but am I mistaken?
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Assume that this is known by the rebellion only, for reasons left up to your imagination. I would go about this more eloquently, but the person leading the rebel guild is currently absent and I'm having to work with what I have.

As far as the Forsaken's "official" stance, so far it's an internal matter for Silvermoon. For right now let's avoid rebel-crushing, this event is for them.
Indeed, I was assuming that this event would be a sort of war declaration event for the rebels and that they would keep it a secret no longer. I'll sit back and let the event speak for itself.

Anyway. Forsaken need to kill something in the next 5 hours or something's going to blow.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Ooof. I would attend, but 5PM EST would mean 2PM PST, which means I'm just getting out of class. -_-
Might delay this an hour then if that can get more people on for it.
What's with you people and your timing D:

How much I'd like to attend this event, I can't. It's probably too much to ask to move it for a day or two, and I totally wouldn't even dare to try. *shifts eyes*
T_T Why do you guys always make the best events at times where I'll have trouble getting online?

I'll definitely do my best to attend this event.
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
Haha, normally this would be the best timing ever, but tomorrow's weird for me so it's the -worst- timing ever! I vote for rescheduling since pretty much everyone who has posted here has complained about the time. LOL
What time is that GMT...? xD Sorry, just I'm trying to coordinate around my neice, and wow this was hard to write on a touch screen phone!
EST is GMT -5, so it'd 10 or 11PM for GMT.

Unfortunately, I have other things planned for Wednesday, and I would rather not delay to Thursday, to Tuesday it will remain. There are other events planned for this, so if you can't make this one, there will be others.
First off, thanks for everyone who participated in this!

We're continuing on with this storyline at a brisk pace, there will be a storyline advancement on Wednesday, and another event on Thursday at the same time as today's.

Movin' on!
I can't participate at all if it's on the same time seeing as it's way, way too late for me on a regular day since I have school and all. D: It's too bad...
Loxmardin Wrote:I can't participate at all if it's on the same time seeing as it's way, way too late for me on a regular day since I have school and all. D: It's too bad...

Same here. D:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Attention COTH Skype users: Skype Virus Warning ImagenAshyun 39 7,671 10-12-2012, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Ormica
  The End of the Sin'sholai! Grakor456 37 6,883 12-08-2009, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Piken
  Rebels and Forsaken! Grakor456 33 6,218 12-03-2009, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Nekronos
  The Next Sin'sholai Event Grakor456 35 5,869 11-29-2009, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Grakor456
  The Sin'sholai Kaghuros 49 7,580 08-13-2009, 05:59 AM
Last Post: Amore