The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Avantasia, introduction.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, I did. I will fully abide, and respect your rules and policies.

2. How did you hear about us?
Random Google Search.

3. How did you get into RP?
I've been interested in RolePlaying my entire life. I played World of Warcraft for 4 years, with backup games such as Maginobi and; Fantasia.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
My best friend Julian told me to try it out. I did, and a week later I went and bought the game.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
My favorite race is either Night Elf/Blood Elf/Undead. Class, Paladin/Mage/Rogue/DK.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
The hardy and tough character. The character with a large historical background that had to do with pain and judgement, only being able to lead to redemption of the fallen. The character that has been through every type of physical and emotional scarring known and unknown to the human race.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Battle RP. Anything that has to do with death and destruction. Although, being a girl that might sound kind of out of the ordinary - I'm absolutely in love with battles and fights. Intense battlegrounds being ravaged by the heels of men with no soul; and nothing but a heart of stone capable of unleashing bloody murder.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I'm a skilled artist and in the middle of a career involving the likeliness of architecture and digital programming. I'm also incredibly flexible, if that counts as a talent?

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
Naturally, i'm from Madred City, Spain. Currently, i'm living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I speak english perfectly fine, mistakes; hardly ever pointed out. I'm in the EST/PACIFIC Time Zone.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes, I agree to abide by the rules and policies.
Approved