The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Avelia's Introduction
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
I have read all of the above. And am happy to see from some of the forum posts that they are enforced here.

2. How did you hear about us?
One of the recently approved members sent me the link to this web site. After reading over your rules and policies I decided to see if you might let me join up too.

3. How did you get into RP?
I have been a long time gamer. I started with stand-alone games and there I got immersed into the actions of my characters. When I started playing on-line games I would look for RP servers. However those never turned out to be true RP and the feel of the games suffer for me.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I started with Zork and went to Baldures Gate and all the following in that series of games. Warcraft was just the next logical step for me.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I like to support others and have been the priest or druid at times. In the past I used to prefer the Draenei. Currently and should I be allowed to join here the Hunter is my choice. More specifically the Troll Hunter.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
The supporting role type is my favorite kind of character. Like listed above in the past it was the healers. I'd like to try a hunter to support the community with her wares. Who knows were this might lead….

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I like to stay IC at all times and quest with others in IC too. Walking up to another and lending a hand when needed. My perfect Role play setting where all members are IC at all times. And if events public events are advertised or none specific RP is going on I will most every time join in. I do hope this better explains my position on the subject then my original answer.

I am shy and do best one on one until I get to know someone - unfortunately this even extends to this kind of setting. So I play the supporter in many different ways. With time I might develop a stronger character and change my style, but I'm hoping you could stand a few extras and supporting characters for the time being.

((Have I mentioned support too often yet? I am not a leader. I do not do drama but am not opposed to it (in IC not in OOC). I play off of others. - original post))

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I love puzzles of any kind and games. So Myst was the best thing ever invented in my book. I also like to read fantasy and SF books.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I went to school in Germany. However I have lived in Florida for a long time now. This is one of the reasons most of my conversations stay short. If I am unsure of spelling I tend to limit myself.
Too bad there are no built in spell checkers.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I certainly do!
Welcome to the server!

I´m sure you´ll fit right in.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!