The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

BIG wiki update!
If your character's profile was approved as of about 10:30 PST this morning (Wednesday, Jan. 23), it is now up at the wiki!

You cannot add your character to the main "directory" page, but you CAN edit your profiles! So give them a little love! Correct spelling! Fix grammatical errors! Tweak the formatting! Show your characters how much you LOVE them!

(I've added in some formatting that was lost (like italics) and broken up some giant walls of text, but it was more or less a quick job, and still took me almost two hours.)

If you have any questions, post them here.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
I have a comment!

GREAT JOB!
YOU ROCK!
"I'm not safe for work."
Wow...thank you!!! :) You guys work so hard! And Charles also says thank you for being included in the wiki! LOL
Charles is always welcome! ...Although he owes me a cup of coffee. *nod*

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
He REALLY does!!! LOL! *makes him run to Starbucks and return with Qaza's favourite coffee* How did he know which coffee is your favourite? Er, uh, in addition to being a talking book he's also psychic? LOL
Trick statement, Frozenlight. I actually don't drink coffee. However, that would explain the hot cocoa that manifested itself... :)

On another note, the Guilds section is up and running! If you have guild, go to the Guilds forum and check out the sticky there!

~Kurt Vonnegut
I'm currently moving all the old guild threads into the archival forum. If you wanna direct folks there to post the information, that may be ideal. :)
More updating! A few more of the character profiles have been moved to the wiki, and I've started noting the player's (forum) name at the top of each profile for GM sanity.

And now, fun facts!

As of this posting, the wiki shows the (approved) server population as such:

Human - 18
Dwarf - 4
Draenei - 1
Gnome - 2
Night Elf - 8

Orc - 8
Troll - 10 (Two that are listed are not actually represented by physical models--Sulfaran and Zel)
Tauren - 1
Forsaken/Undead Human/Undead Elf - 4
Blood Elf/High Elf - 12

Warrior - 20
Paladin - 7
Hunter - 8
Mage - 4
Warlock - 3
Rogue - 11
Shaman - 6
Priest - 3
Druid - 2
(And one human that does not have a class.)

~Kurt Vonnegut
Damn that's a load of warriors, I did notice that though, everyone is walking around with a sword the size of a railroad tie on their backs.
Live your own life; you die your own death
Quote:Maeven wrote:
Damn that's a load of warriors, I did notice that though, everyone is walking around with a sword the size of a railroad tie on their backs.

Well yeah. They can wear any armor, carry (almost) any weapon, and can be (almost) any race. Warriors are the everyman of RP.
Warriors: The duct tape of RP. Useful almost everywhere!

~Kurt Vonnegut
Also: Some profiles and all guilds that were submitted are up!

~Kurt Vonnegut
Approved profiles have been posted up! Those that are pending approval and denied were not posted, and those that are initially approved will likely be posted up soon.

As of this posting, the wiki shows the (approved) server population as such:

Total approved characters: 126

Human - 29
Dwarf - 7
Draenei - 4
Gnome - 4
Night Elf - 15

Orc - 15
Troll - 15 (One that is listed is not actually represented by a physical model-- Zel)
Tauren - 5
Forsaken/Undead Human/Undead Elf - 7
Blood Elf/High Elf - 26

Warrior - 34
Paladin - 12
Hunter - 14
Mage - 4 (No change since last time!)
Warlock - 8
Rogue - 20
Shaman - 13
Priest - 13
Druid - 4
(And one human that does not have a class.)

First letter of first name:
A-11 B-5 C-1 D-8 E-3 F-4 G-14 H-4 I-2 J-3 K-8 L-3 M-6 N-1 O-1 P-1 Q-1 R-10 S-19 T-5 U-2 V-5 W-0 X-1 Y-1 Z-8

Qaza's analysis: We have no approved characters that start with W? Really? Strange. Also, don't be surprised if your character's name starts with S or G and I confuse you with someone else. No love for the magi, it seems, as well. C'mon! Polymorph and Blink! Who doesn't love Polymorph and Blink?

~Kurt Vonnegut
Definitely lacking on Blood Elves. C'mon now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Was skulking around the wiki, this is what I found... Nymus 2 1,176 12-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Nymus
  Updating the Wiki Diethe 3 1,199 09-28-2013, 08:01 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Improving wiki profiles? Holynexus 7 1,644 07-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Holynexus
  On the state of the Wiki Krilari 57 7,904 04-06-2012, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Piroska
  Questions: Multiple accounts and Wiki edits ghaskan 10 2,291 11-19-2011, 07:29 AM
Last Post: ghaskan