The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Baby-Boom?
There are some characters with children in the game (ICly). I think it's a controversial issue but:

->How many real days would it take for the so-called child to mature?

->And by then, does the character (Parent) have to be older as well? (Wiki-Edit?)

->If so, how does this relate to time being used by everyone else on the server?
(Ex: A Night Elf grows into an elder, but time everywhere else seems to move at a different pace.)

(My question seems hard to understand, but it's hard to say too.)
[Removed on request XD]
Timothy Willaims VI: I know what this is! You are all racist against bards! Its a conspiracy!
Rorbin: A bard isn't even a race!
Timothy Willaims VI: . . .racist.
While we may use insta travel rather than the realistic 2 month journey it'd take to get anywhere, I don't see how you could possibly justify a child growing up that quickly. Most people seem to go by a fairly normal one real life year is one WoW year conversion, so even the pregnancy would last quite long. It'd seem a bit odd if one person aged fifty years in the same time the other person aged one.
Aye, Theik's got the gist of it. We've had people rp pregnancy before and they've done it for a good few months, damn near the full 9.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hmm, I think Dwarf pregnancies take the longest, best not RP a pregnant Dwarf.
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
I saw a Draenei recently in RP a few days ago who was ICly pregnant and talking to another person about it..
I wonder how that would go seeing as, I read in Hawks guide for Draenei.

Quote:Birth is a rare event among the draenei. As such, it is highly celebrated. It is likely that the Prophet himself would preside over such an occasion.

Bored, thoughts?
[Image: badge.jpg]
"Though many might consider you bigoted, you're driven by your strong beliefs and no one can prove you wrong."
I saw a Draenei recently in RP a few days ago who was ICly pregnant and talking to another person about it..
I wonder how that would go seeing as, I read in Hawks guide for Draenei.

Quote:Birth is a rare event among the draenei. As such, it is highly celebrated. It is likely that the Prophet himself would preside over such an occasion.

Bored, thoughts?
[Image: badge.jpg]
"Though many might consider you bigoted, you're driven by your strong beliefs and no one can prove you wrong."
I'm not normally one to necro older threads, but this is a good point, along with something else.

What in <Insert respective deity here.>'s name is the gestation period for a Draenei?
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
I'm not normally one to necro older threads, but this is a good point, along with something else.

What in <Insert respective deity here.>'s name is the gestation period for a Draenei?
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
dragonmad Wrote:I'm not normally one to necro older threads, but this is a good point, along with something else.

Last time I heard that subject brought up, the best answer we settled on was Looooooooooooooooooooooooooong~

Also, a Google search yields this bit of Wowwiki Talk info.

"I stated that IRL, gestation usually has less to do with lifespan than with size. Seeing as draenei are slightly larger than humans, my guess was "around ten months." (Don't take my word on that; it's in no way canon.)"
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
dragonmad Wrote:I'm not normally one to necro older threads, but this is a good point, along with something else.

Last time I heard that subject brought up, the best answer we settled on was Looooooooooooooooooooooooooong~

Also, a Google search yields this bit of Wowwiki Talk info.

"I stated that IRL, gestation usually has less to do with lifespan than with size. Seeing as draenei are slightly larger than humans, my guess was "around ten months." (Don't take my word on that; it's in no way canon.)"
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why baby, why would you do this to me...AGAIN!? Aphetoros 9 1,276 08-11-2010, 08:35 PM
Last Post: auroraphoenix44
  Why baby, why would you do this to me!? Aphetoros 17 2,825 08-11-2010, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Karunzo