The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Back in action :)
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Jees.

2. How did you hear about us?
I think it was my friend (Krok), who told me about this server the very first time. He described it with many good words, which made me eager to come here aswell. First impressions were good, but then it got even better. The community is just great.

3. How did you get into RP?
My first RP related game was Knight Online :D , i was 10-11 back then. I didn't know much about RP but we managed. After that came Warcraft III where you had those cool custom RP maps with cool functions and then I found World Of Warcraft which was much more RP related.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
My first time was about 2 years ago when my friends invited me to play in retail, it was cool for like a year, after that it got boring.. We did have some good times there aswell, there was a good RP server called Argent Dawn which me and Krok had great fun in. Sometimes there were these great events.. Once we even wanted to crash a wedding ;) As in kidnap the bride.. something like that. Anyways it was all fun for some time, but then it got boring, it wasn't the same anymore, people disapeared and the community changed..

5. What is your favorite race/class?
My favourite race is definitely Undead since I've played it the most and know the most about them. Favourite class is rogue, for sure. I like the idea of brewing poisons and sneaking around, lurking people, also I like the mystery about them.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Usually a nutjob or a neutral kind of guy but sometimes i like to play a good - hearted character.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I'm a real fan of battles, Its like im addicted to them.. They're so exciting and full of "awesomeness" :)

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I guess i do not have any hobbies right now.. I just had a surgery so i can't really do anything physical, but as soon as I feel ready, I'll get a motorcycle and see if I'll make a job out of it or a hobby.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
Estonia (Small country in Europe) and err, first language Estonian (ofcourse) and the second English.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yeeees. I do agree and remember ;)
Yeah yeah.

Moving.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Oh my, incoming Vouch.

Ehem, right. Art is definitely someone who knows what he's doing, knows what he's writing and knows what he's reading and I find that very important in an RP environment/community.
His characters, while not overly unique and whatnot, are well thought out and not based on anything specific, instead building up from little background and lots of interaction with others, that's something one can say about every character around.
The many times I've played with him, he's shown quite some understanding of how to behave in situations that could be stressing and the like.
Summing all that up, I'm sure he'd be a worthy addition to this little thing called CotH we have going on here.

(If anything, work on your grammar a wee bit, some odd words/phrases still get to the screen, it seems.)