The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Bad Head
I will do my best to keep this message as short and anti-climactic as I can manage.

For this last week I've been in a bad head. And there really isn't a reason. Nobody died. I wasn't laid off. My brother didn't decide to get a divorce. Some black reptilian part of my trash-bin brain decided to poison the rest of my head with its acidic bile and plunge me back into a chemical depression.

And even a week after it started I am still struggling to close that empty pit at the bottom of my gut.

I need some time to sort myself out. And even sorted out, I'm not sure that CotH is the place I can come to anymore to have fun. Not while I still have to organize and collate and cajole and plot and harangue before I can even think about imagining role-playing anything.

Because I do enough organizing and micro-managing in my life. And I don't need to occupy my idle hours with playing Fantasy Office Space.

This is just my way of saying I will be gone indefinitely. A few weeks or a few months I really can't tell. Not while I still feel like this.
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
I wish you the best of luck through this, Rose. We're always here if you want to come back, and you have my skype if you ever want to ramble.
I'm not really sure what to say beyond: I'll miss you and I'll be waiting should you ever come back. You were enjoyable to speak with and one of the few who still made me feel welcome here.

Stay brilliant!
Sad to hear it, but you know you're always welcome around here.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Mokai Grimsight will always open the President of Solheim with open arms..

or wolf-ears to fondle.
Spoiler:
THERE IS NO POINT TO BE ALIVE, IF YOU CAN'T DO DEADLIFT.
[Image: jon_pall_sigmarsson_b35428d97635b2e7c405...2df3c3.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: SQ0XvlU.gif]
I've been trying to figure out what to say, but I'll just leave it at this.

Take your time. No one's going to hound you to come back. And when/if you do, don't immediately jump into some idea. Sure, they're great ideas, but the server can do without them, at least until you get your bearings back within the server. I'll try to keep the puns up in your absence.
:( and so soon after you returned too. I'll keep the porch light on for ya Rose.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Take all the time you need Rosen. Solheim will be here waiting for you, but don't worry about us, you just get back to feeling good!

Take care Rosencrat you Recalcitrant Little Popinjays!
"Leave now, mortal! The likes of you are forbidden in this land. You, who are powerless, are not worthy to set foot here." - Cerberus
Hugs and kisses, Rosie :( Take as much time as you need to recover and get things straight. We'll be right here, waiting, praying, wishing well.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Lucille's going to miss Marianna. That's for sure. Get well soon, Rosen!
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Have a relaxing break, Rosencrat the Office Manager! Give that depression *shades* the pink slip.
Take care of yourself, Rose, please. We're not going anywhere in the meantime.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another Painful Blow to the Head Valicor 2 905 09-20-2013, 07:49 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  I know I'm fairly new but just giving a head's up... Inkblot 8 1,278 05-27-2012, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Drak