The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Baelwolf Intro
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, as a player I like to see myself as an explorer when left with my own time and thoughts. But I have been called many things by others ranging from good to the scum oozing under the 9th level of hell. It just seems that I alway intergrate myself into a role that is needed by the people/guild I am around the most. I'm not a follower nor a leader, just a middleman looking to step up or down as the situation needs it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Michigan, USA. I speak "American" not english, that is an insult to the English. I am attempting to learn Latin American Spanish via Rosetta Stone but it's not going over so well currently.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Everquest back in the day (2000) and wasn't impressed. Played and beat WCII and WCIII along with several other PC/PS games but soon I went back to the net. I started playing and building for several MUD's on the net and got tired after a few years. A few of my tabletop friends from highschool gave me an invite for joining their guild in WoW, so I bought the game and started playing and was hooked.

What made you seek our server over others?:
RP enforcement. It's something I wish MMO's would actually enforce, at least just to enhance the game experiance. I can't think of a time during the 5 years of playing WoW that wasn't interupted by a Chuck Norris/Leeroy Jenkins/Barrens Chat joke or just horrible/ridiculous character names like xXRocXsorXx/Jigglypuff/Bluettramp.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
After 19 years of tabletop and 10 years for online gaming. I've done almost every aspect of RP, both good and bad. But it doesn't stop me from looking for the next opportunity to find good RP experience.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Not a hard choice for me, UNDEAD!! Undead or The Living Impaired have always facinated me in books and games, from Lord Soth of Krynn and Count Strahd/Jander Sunstar of Ravenloft to Spinal from Killer Instinct (SNES/SEGA). Most of the time the story of such figures is tragic and unwanted like Count Strahd to justified and vengeful like Lord Soth, their lives transformed instantly to an eternal darkness by a single act.

As for the Class not many choices for the Undead, but I have always enjoyed playing a Warlock. The critical DoTs and devestating spells offer dozens of ways to inflict pain, damage and status effects upon unsuspecting wildlife and remote peasant villages.

Now...if I could get an Undead Paladin or Hunter....that would be a different story. :)

What are your expectations of this server?:
The ability to Role-play without someone interrupting with a stupid chat message or gold farmer ad. j/k I just want to RP with like-minded or unlike-minded people who know what the true and old school defenition of "gamer" is.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity or at least mental maturity. Role-playing takes a thought processes that requires the mind to be mature enough to understand the whole of the situation at act with it, not upon it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"Nonsense," Tom said gruffly. "They're going to make up songs about you for this. Don't you think it's worth it?"

Gias responed with a violent cough as he retreated into himself, concentrating on the fading fire of his spirit and the progress of the raft.

"It's all right," Tom said softly. "Everyone who helps me ends up exhaused, one way or another. If I could sing, I would make up a song myself." Silently cursing his helplessness, Tom ate the last of his rations. As he watched Gias, a being stripped of everything but the power to endure, for reasons Tom could not understand, he felt in debt to Gias, as if he had been sold behind his back and with no regard for his consent.

"Everyone who help me," Tom muttered again. He found the prices that people were willing to pay for his help apalling.

Finally he was no longer able to stand the sight. Tom returned to the bow, where he stared at the looming mountains with deserted eyes and grumbled, I didn't ask for any of this.
[Image: badge.jpg]
[Image: badge.jpg]
I get the feeling you'll fit in just fine here. Welcome to Conquest, may your days be long, your stay even longer and your attention span... not so much.

Welcome to CotH, check your sanity at the door.
Alakintra Blood Knight
Caediath Ebon Blade, Third War Survivor