The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Bailol's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: I like almost any game, usually ones that have challenge or actually make me feel rewarded for my time. My favourite genres are strategy, indie and shooters, whether they be modern shooters or old school FPS games I love them all the same. I consider my self a decent enough person, pretty nice to people and I'm able to pick up skills and information quick enough.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: Australia. English.

How did you get into Warcraft?: I grew up with Warcraft 3, having been intrigued by the lore and characters what with their rather interesting concepts and personalities to not only individual people but races as an entirety. I was dragged into WoW by my elder Brothers and after that I just loved it, though I've never really had the money or time to devote my self to it I have played it occasionally over the years. As a note I'd just like to say I'm absoloutely stunned by Blizzard by all their expansions which add in such amazing flavour to the game and lore, hoping we can utilise it all here.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: ProjectRandom told me about it and convinced me. Main reason I wanted to come on in is because of the level of roleplay and immersion the server has.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: Passive roleplay between two or more characters usually is enough for me, I'm not one for huge fight scenes or anything. Though I do enjoy huge-scale war or something in which you control a nation/kingdom/something as a whole rather than as an individual.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Troll hunter, the first set-up that I bothered to bring level 60. For roleplay I'd have to say human warrior as it's a simple combination any one can pull off with ease.

What are your expectations of this server?: Roleplay of course! I'm also hoping for a warm and immersive community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Respect others would have to be my top one as most other communities (roleplay or not) have disgusting amounts of hatred between players and what they do. It merely inhibits roleplay and hopefully if this glorious rule is reinforced in this community the experience will be fuller.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here: No.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

There was a crack in the peaceful little forest. It wasn't a literal crack in the ground per-see, but more-so a gunshot. This gunshot is what might have stirred Jerry the Ferret but perhaps it was also the stampeding animals of all different species that were running towards him. Where were they all going? He did not know where the shot originated but all these animals might be running towards it. He was confused, as any unintelligent life-form would be but instead of running off to his possible demise he instead dove straight into a rotted tree which looked to be a pine tree. In there he watched as both predators and prey ran away as a group from the humans that were approaching. It was not just an individual man as after that initial shot several more ensued in rapid succession. Jerry sat there, waiting and waiting as the fleeing animals thinned to merely a few old rabbits were hopping along without a care in the world. The small red-haired ferret felt at ease now and exited the base of the tree, but little did he know that was a grave mistake. Another crack, was this the gunshot or his skull being caved in by the high-powered rifle the huntsman was using? Jerry would never find out, Jerry would instead join the many other dead critters on the huntsman's belt.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Can't wait to join the community!
Hello, Bailol, and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to register your in-game account in the Account Management page using the same information you registered your forum name under.

As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as scale and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance, and I’ll give if a reply as soon as I can!

Poor Jerry!

I feel the same way about RP - casual one on one RP is good enough for me, even though I'm welcome to more. It's the easiest amount of communication to keep under control.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Geo
[Image: anim_500.gif]