The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Baralie's Intro
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: I've been playing World Of War craft Since Beta was out. I have seen all the changes of the Game, and i love it. For the majority of the time I've played on this game i have been a warrior:moreover, i just love the whole battle hardened un armed beat down outlook a warrior has. I've played on many servers on Retail Wow, Earthen Ring was the main server i played on US realms, it was originally a RP server. which it very much was in the beginning back in 2006, but as years went by it turned just to a mere raiding pvp addicted server. i spent over 120 dollars on character transfers in search of a RP based Server. I didn't mind raiding that much. But i could never find the proper times for me to be able to comfortably sit down and raid. I think its awesome doing raids with many people and many not winning that roll on that special piece of armor you want or weapon;however, once you do get it though it was the sweetest feeling in game. Everyone can relate to that feeling they've had it before if they have played Wow. :)
but that was just taking way to much free time just to get one piece of armor or weapon or trinket i wanted for RP. So now i went to private servers and I've played on about ten servers, until i finally- believe it or not, yes i found a role playing private server. Conquest Of The Horde, and now that's why I am here Applying to be welcomed in to your guy's family.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I was born in Fort Campbell Kentucky near Tennessee In an army base, for my father was in the marines for 12 years he was in desert storm. I now reside in British Columbia Canada. And my primary Language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?: I was always interested in devising my own character and acting as someone i am not and making him a leader or just creating himself a story, and i came across World Of Warcraft. When i went to the website and looked threw the pictures that people had sent in i was amazed at the graphics of a Role Playing game and i knew i had to get in and experience it!

What made you seek our server over others?: No other private server on the internet has such a great system based around RP. I just had such a great feeling when i saw your Guy's name on the web.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I enjoy many types of roleplay such as: Fighting Roleplay, Adventure role play were a group of mercenary soldiers are given a task to slay a cult or monster, ( as in another group of online players.) I appreciate all types of RP. It's hard enough to find any form.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: That is a very hard call because i have many characters on Retail on private servers of many races. I mainly Stick with Human Or Night elf for the fact I always can picture myself as a Human race and i try when i roleplay to portrait and act as what i would do if i was in that situation. And Night elf's for almost being similar to the Humans but more careful and nature loving. I have my love and hates for every race. :)

What are your expectations of this server?: knowing that i will finally have a environment that i can roleplay in and not be called an idiot or stupid person for role playing on a role playing server? and having a decent level of rp as well, and finally being able to finish a story longer then a 2 days long.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Respect, for the fact that , you can take what people rp, and they can take what you rp, and just having a good environment for everyone to make friends and have a good time playing wow!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: ( brief of the story: Night elf boy who's father was a rich and high class soldier in the teldrissil army, this event never happened in Lore but i made it up.)

Arunzel Tzusun was the young son of a high talented elven warrior named Arumpit Tzusun. They lived in a very nice peaceful house right out side hearth glen. Arunzel would always watch the more mature warriors train to become of skill to join the darnassian army to fight the fel legion. One afternoon Arunzel was sitting down at the training camps of were the soldiers were being instructed by his father. He would watch his father in awe as he could see everyone looked up to his father as a protector and almost a father figure. As Arunzel day dreamed and spoke to himself in his head he saw his Father Arumpit announce a sparring unit, every soldier would grab a partner and pick up a weapon and swing at each other for ten minute rounds with out stopping. Arunzel's mother; Mavanah came and offered the men a drink at their break, his mother calmly walked towards Arunzel with a tray with one glass left on it, he knew it was for him, she bent down and began to take it off the tray, when the ground shook. she fell over top of Arunzel and the drink spilled on his clothes.He heard his father yell '' Take Cover! ! Infernal Rain!! '' The ill equipped Soldiers ran scared to their weakly made houses, Arunzel immediately sought out his wife and son. he picked them both up and ran for their house. He kept them inside with two of the soldiers he trained he looked at Arunzel and his wife and said''Don't worry just stay inside these two men will protect you.'' Arumpit knew the two soldiers, Garreth and Devren would not stand a chance if an enemy came in for they were only in training for a week at the most at this point, at least Arunzel and his mother would take it as words of comfort. Only minutes passed as the sky went from a peaceful baby blue to a death red, the clouds were intimidating as they were black as charcoal. He ran upstairs to look out the window as he saw from the only exit from his secluded town was rabid infernals running through the gate and spreading like a lit forest fire. demons skipping in a devilish delight. The only sign he could see of his father was the shining Yellow armor he wore, and his huge claymore he wielded. he stood at the front line and defend his town, as his platoon stood beside him. they were eventually over run. . . and died with honor an overrun by the Legion.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application. ~~ Baralie.
i say..........

WELCOME TO THE SERVER!!!

im lookin forward to maybe RP with you.