The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Barbers
I know the 'mobile hairstyle' idea has been brought up and dismissed as impossible before but why not look at it from a different angle? I was thinking, in a lightbulb moment, why not do what we do with .bank and such and have a .barber or something that, when used, brings up the barber interface like normal?

Is that possible? I thought looking at the problem from a new perspective might work. Unless someone thought of this before, in which case I apologise for wasting the minute you took to read this.

With love, from Corvus
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
Pretty sure the reason .bank works though, is because it's actually one of the commands present for the core we are using. The .whatever commands are already set, basically Kretol just gives us the permissions---it's something that's hard to add commands to, and not something that the staff here typically handles, I don't believe.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

The most he could likely do is to perhaps make an item that temp-spawns a chair to use, maybe like two minutes. Now, that's only my suggestion. I'm unsure if that's possible.

I don't think a command is possible for that nor can he make one. It would fall under the same reason we don't have a mail command.
Yeah, my idea was pretty much what @Reigen just said. But the core probably prevents it from working somehow.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blood Elves and their Barbers Nightongale 11 2,067 10-22-2010, 04:04 AM
Last Post: Ben