The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Bearded Bovel
Welcome to this shameless advertisement. As some of you may know I have planned and dabbled with expanding... well myself on the interwebz for some time. Either through this or my random babbling on Skype.

Now I have finally come around to creating accounts on quite a few sites and I more or less just finished adding the basis of information to each of them. *phew* (Note that I am new to all of these sites but Facebook and it could all be crap!) The reason I have done this is because I was told to as a way to better reach out and spread the work I do on my blog. At least that is the major reason. But a semi-secret objective of mine is to share my creative stuff and dust in general, not only related to the TES campaign. And even more random is a vision or dream of mine that in the future be able to work with interactive storytelling at least part time. (DREAM JOB!) In short, all this will be my portfolio I guess...

Collectively the sites will cover not only my tabletop TES campaign but also a separate scenario I am working on for a convention and also a minor online campaign run via Roll20 (which I hope will be all CotHers!). A short session in a completely new setting I wanna try out - Cthulu meets newly christian Scandinavia. It will be about a LARP campaign I am working on at the moment with a dear friend of mine, which is really a resurrection of an old LARP serial we attended a few years back - inspired by World of Darkness Hunters. The work on my own, personal fantasy LARP universe will make it's way onto the sites and probably get a sub-blog on it's own when the time is right. There is sure to be comments, discussions and even reviews of new and old games and their lore.

But lastly, and I guess of most interest to you is that I will start talking about my WoW RP experiences and projects on the sites as well. How I choose to use the platform and medium that is World of Warcraft and how I tackle the quagmire of incomplete and contradicting lore. If you plan to start DMing or want to expand your current strategies, you can probably enjoy/benefit from it. Some spoilers may occur. It won't have a blog because I got CotH.

So which sites are we talking about and what will each contain?
  • "Fear and Racism across Tamriel" on Blogger/Blogspot - This is my TES RPG blog and will focus on that project; the campaign, the separate scenarios and the Roll20-project.
  • Google+ - This is the main hub of all my stuff. Only reason is because it allows easier sharing with blogger pages and so on. I have already found loads of interesting communities here, who knew?!
  • Facebook - Traditional. The page is about me and my work and I will post bigger updates there, new posts on the blog, videos I wanna give shout-outs to and so on. Warcraft-related stuff is most likely gonna end up here and/or Google+.
  • Twitter - The most fresh updates and notices. This is sure to contain some personal tweets about things not always connected to roleplaying. Good movies? Good series? Red wedding? That kind of things.
  • deviantARt - CotH is the only place where I have shared my writings before and then limited myself to Warcraft-related things. But I have more stuff I wish to share, especially from Fallout and Elder Scrolls and devART will be the new place for all my texty stuff. Including Warcraft-related things (which are most likely double-posted there and here on CotH). Gonna have a blast with Immeh over there!
  • Tumblr. - Here I'll share pictures and videos not my own but related to what I am working on. And images that I can't really tie to blogposts but I still want to share with ya'll.
  • YouTube - I am getting somewhat ahead of myself here, but I wish to try and do a roleplay-oriented "Let's Play" at some point. But for now the channel will serve as a place that I can make playlists with guides, inspirational content, soundtrack for RPG sessions and so on.

Now I politely (read: desperately) turn to you CotH, and ask (read: plead, beg, whine) you to support me in whichever small way you can. Share, like, subscribe, favourite, rate, brand, tattoo, order a pizza and whatever else you can do.
"To ya'll!", as Miley would say.

[Image: mr__fluffy_by_slayersyrena-d6dm2co.jpg]
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Note(read:shameless bump), I have uploaded some screens and pics from the Draenic Pilgrimage on my Facebook-page and reminiscing the past of the journey.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.

Quote:I have uploaded some screens and pics from the Draenic Pilgrimage on my Facebook-page and reminiscing the past of the journey.

And I just permadeleted my facebook. :(
[Image: anim_500.gif]
(09-24-2013, 12:40 PM)Geoni Wrote: And I just permadeleted my facebook. :(

*cackle*
I mean, I sort of understand. Not the biggest fan of Facebook...
But perhaps, if you are lucky and nice up to Christmas I might upload some screens on some of the other sites. (There will come some here in the future too.)

Quick update:
1. Just uploaded a new post on the blog!
2. I am co-working(para-working?) on a TES related text as well as a CotH-Warcraft-Draenei related text for deviantART right now. EXCITING!

(09-27-2013, 12:31 PM)Bovel Wrote: CotH-Warcraft-Draenei related text

[Image: want.gif]
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
(09-27-2013, 12:44 PM)CappnRob Wrote: [Image: want.gif]

Patience is virtue?

Note: Just changed my G+ page to an actual profile since it is what connect with my blog. So.... yeah.

http://beardedbovel.deviantart.com/art/S...-425578277

So... yeah. I'm in a bit of a need of a spot of help. And I know CotH is packed with overly creative minds so YOU might wanna give it a try?

My personal experience (and what many writers have told me) is that a title will make itself apparent if you write the story for long enough, and that the title is secondary to the story itself.

If you've already got a bunch of story and you don't know what to do, though, try to think of an over-arching theme and then base the title on that. If it's just a bunch of stories linked by this one character, then name it for the character.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [DP] Bovel is making a another list! Bovel 5 1,458 06-29-2010, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Roxas65