The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Because Blizzard likes to taunt us Nelves...
It'd be nice if we could get these implimented.

Tarne: On that note, can you shoot me a PM with a link to that server?
Alakintra Blood Knight
Caediath Ebon Blade, Third War Survivor
It'd be nice if we could get these implimented.

Tarne: On that note, can you shoot me a PM with a link to that server?
Alakintra Blood Knight
Caediath Ebon Blade, Third War Survivor
Tarne Wrote:I play on another RP private server in the off time that has ALL of these items, the GMs are never really that busy, I could get the information for the GMs to put in the database:

Moon Blade
NE Glaive
BE SPELLBREAKER + SHIELD (huzzah)
2 different Tauren Totems (one is smaller and less colorful than the other)

DO WANT! I would love to have the Spellbreaker + shield for my Blood Knight. Twould be epic sauce.
Can this be done by the GMs, please oh please? Tarne, I nominate you to find the Display IDs or whatever it is they need and send em to the GMs! hurr hurr
[Image: badge.jpg]
The unholy army of Arthas the Lich King, you will not rest until you rule all.
Caediath Wrote:Tarne: On that note, can you shoot me a PM with a link to that server?

Could you send me one too?
pletious Wrote:
Caediath Wrote:Tarne: On that note, can you shoot me a PM with a link to that server?

Could you send me one too?
same here, actually
The unholy army of Arthas the Lich King, you will not rest until you rule all.
I'm thinking we could also set up some sort of CotH-patch that is easily applicable (kind of like those model-switch and texture-switch mods out there) that can contain new models for highly demanded things; for example a Night Elf glaive and Blood Elf sword/shield. I could rip the sword/shield from the NPC model and the texture with it, make the patch MPQ and have it added to the Downloads section. The GMs could make a novelty shop that shows models like these (Only works if you're using the patch!) and so we could get our own, useless weapons purely for display of good roleplay... I drool at the thought.

In case you're wondering,
LIEF APPROVES.
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.
In the past, I've noticed Kretol has kept away from making anything that would make someone have to download a file/mod/patch in order to play here. Usually that compromises the people who normally play on Retail, and causes bugs for the people who don't have the patch in their WoW folder.
Yes. It is possible to turn the Silvermoon Guard outfit into items. That means the robe, sword and shield. However, it's very complicated and not alot of people know how to do it. There's no guides on it, it's not something everyone knows. I don't expect Kretol or anyone else to know it. As I myself don't know it. Alot is possible in the world of coding and editing. I know someone who turned everything in WoW into a .go ( Spawnable game object ). But it took a long time, takes a hell of alot of space, and it's really hard to do. I don't know how to do it, but it's been done. That being said, I doubt we'll get the Spellbreaker Sword/Shield here. It may have been elsewhere, but it is not in the game as of this point. Requires editing.

Oh yeah. Is this the glaive (Glave in the files apparently) you were speaking of?
Spoiler:
[Image: screenshot_100-1.jpg]

The DisplayID for that is 7312, in case you want to check it out in WoW-V. I give a big thumbs up to this as I believe more items are required to enhance our RP experiences. It isn't required, but it's really nice and epic yo. The item is and has been used by the Kal'dorei for a very long time. I'm sure those sentinel players will love it.
I agree with the three 'said' items. Neat idea. xD
"It doesn't matter what people are saying as long as they are talking about you."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Riding crop and the likes, and dominion over archerus- gotta go fast Dae 5 1,159 07-09-2012, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Dae