The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Big Changes!
BOTH! MUAHAHAHA!!

Actually it's a database thing, it's not something that can be avoided.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
And, as stated before, we are doing quite a few changes. A lot of what is going to be done will be announced as we go along.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Please be advised that it may not be prudent at this time to make any IC plans for the update. It may be wiser to wait patiently for more information.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
N...n...n...n...ooooo! NOt Adolphus! Torky! Tarthandich! Arius! And all my gear! OH THE HORROR!

-is it not possible to copy accross the gear the characters use?
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
Nope.

I wish to re-establish that... gear just does not really matter. It's not going to change anyone's RP.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Funnily enough, was just telling old WoW friends that we didn't actually have this particular extension yet...and then I come home and lo and behold!

Looking forward more to changes than to the expansion itself - most content rarely works, but I'm interested to see what all the gear fuss is about. I take it there's some kind of visual upgrades? Hurrah I guess, but it isn't like much gear gets used for anything than windowdressing on this server...

See you when it's up again!
Live your own life; you die your own death
Eh, it's not a big loss to me, it's just going to be annoying getting my mian sets back... Ah! Will approved profiles regain their 10 tokens and money.
Oh, and will you be levelled to 80 instead of 70 now?
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
I think it's worth waiting until they give us the updates. I'm sure answers to questions will be forthcoming.
Live your own life; you die your own death
From my point of view i'd assume you'd be leveled to 80 due to the creeps in Northrend, but.. WEE!

Northrend, I thought we wouldn't get it. Much fun to be had.

Oh yeah, how will the server lore, being ahead of Blizzard's lore by about 20 years explain this? But still, muahahaha. Northrend. Just saying.. Er.. Typing it, makes my spine tingle.
We´re discussing such things as server lore etc, more info later when we´ve had more time. ;-P

But aye, I´m excited to see Northrend as well, the sights, the creeps and Putress, oh Putress.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I don't know who Putress is, but it sounds like a female abomination. Hmm, do such things exist? WotLK will call for some new characters.. I wonder if Ice Trolls will be allowed.. Also, I hope that glyph-making profession works.
Graphic, NEW GRAPHIC :mrgreen:
And how the hell I'm gonna gold grind with JC 0
Horror!

I hope rates will go higher... Pleash?

If you need testers *raises hand*
[Image: irontrooperx.png]
Just about everything asked here has already been discussed and is just getting polished up before we make any more announcements. Patience!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Oh..wow! I see what happens when I hide for a week! Wonderful!
I'm sure my question about characters' stuff and money will be answered in a up and coming post :P
Light of eye and soft of touch, speak you little, listen much.
Honor the Old Ones in deed and name,
let love and light be our guides again.
Dont forget the snow.

*Flops down and starts makeing snow trolls.* SNOOOOWWWWWW!
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]