The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Bingy's introduction!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
Well, as a player, I've connected mostly to WoW, and Warcraft as a get-away. A chance for writing, you know? I'm not pursuing a carrier in writing, but my whole life I've had a wild imagination, filled with countless things that can't be put into sense. And that's what I love about this entire game, and the concept of RP. You can be anything, or you can fit inside the boundaries. Normality is just as beautiful as abnormality, and neither is discriminated!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
Well, I don't speak any other language other than English fluently, but I know a few bits and pieces of Spanish here, and there. Also, just a side-note, I know how to pronounce Spanish words. I don't pronounce the l's in tortilla. It's tortiya.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, funny story. When computers became the size to bring them home and play them, and burn CD's on them, Warcraft 2 had come out. So my parents brought it home, with Tides of Darkness.. and uh.. I can't seem to remember the other name. Anyway! I played it until my eyes popped out of my skull, it interested me that much. Just all of it was so magical. And I took a little break. Then.. a saw a commercial for Warcraft 3 one day, and jumped out of my seat, and bought it. Once I bought it, I started become computer handy, and fixing myself up on Battle.Net, and hosting. Hosting games like Loap, or the occasion DoBRP. I got tired of it every now and then, but then WoW had started getting so much attention, I had to do the trial. Now here I am. :D

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, my friend actually recommended me, because I just cannot seem to find a proper server for myself. I have tried literally dozens, and found not what I'm looking for.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
What really strikes me, is fighting. It's not necessarily my favorite, but I tend to get extremely creative in fighting styles with characters I may have. If anything, I like performing themes. As in, it's a race to see which one makes the other laugh faster, just a barrel of joy, hm?

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
That, like I'm sure millions of people have answered, is an extremely hard question. I can tell you though, the races I don't like.
Humans are too bulky and unproportionate, so I refuse to play them.
Gnomes irritate me, due to the lack of.. really, anything.
Dwarves are too scruffy for me.
If I had to pick a race, it'd be Blood Elf, mainly because it suits myself to some degree.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Uhhh, I really can't say I have any. I'm just excited! Excited, excited, excited!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
Hm. The drug-use, the rape, and racism rule. The one where even in /adult, you can't talk about them. I feel like Blizzard should've taken that precaution long ago.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
EW! I don't wannnna.
Alright:

Seven days had past since the last peak of the sun over the roasted chestnut colored roof of hers, rough trimmings of the tiled roof seemed to make the best shade, she thought.
It was a day in August, one of the days you except rain over sunshine, but really, you get neither. Today was the day her mother was coming back in town, and her overwhelming fear of un-predictable weather stopped her from leaving the house. This caused such a problem, that her mother not only had to get off the plane and find her luggage alone, but she also had to rent a car, and drive to her daughter's house, which is extremely out of the way, especially from an airport.
The woman sighed, and did things that were obviously showing great boredom, such things as fluffing pillows, dusting a fireplace over and over again, or the occasional look out the window. Her slender figure wandered into her beautifully shiny tiled kitchen, hands placing themselves on the island that occupied the left side of the kitchen, pots and pans out, ready for cooking. The woman didn't seem too thrilled about cooking, but she remained adamant in doing so, however slow. Her body weaved throughout the kitchen, gathering ingredients, tools, mixing supplies and more. In the midst of her chaotic finding-of-things-about-her-kitchen, the door opened. It was a loud open, nearly a slam, just open. It was not her mother, but instead.. it was.. (The End.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

Hm. I'm excited. I like customized gear, and I hope you like my story.
I hope I don't get rejected.. D:..
Hi there, nah you won't be rejected or anything

yankuchan Wrote:...Gnomes irritate me, due to the lack of.. really, anything...
Gnome haters ftw :twisted:
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
yankuchan Wrote:What really strikes me, is fighting. It's not necessarily my favorite, but I tend to get extremely creative in fighting styles with characters I may have.

You should keep an eye out for matches in Ratchet's arena on the server. 100% roleplay "gladiator" matches. No bonking each other in /duel mode whatsoever.

From cheering on fighters to fighting yourself. A lot of fun.

P.S: You won't get rejected, no worries about that.
[Image: dE74.gif]
Indeed you won't!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Normally I'd go on a spiel about the regulations and what you should we can do to help you out, but I believe the other players here have addressed that fairly well. So I'mma just so have fun, be sure to PM me with ANY questions you have, and /join chat when you're online and ready to roleplay!

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Feedly tiddly dee! :D! I'm as happy as a clam!