The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

BlaZe`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey everyone, You can call me Blaze.
I'm the kinda guy that loves emerging in the game he plays.
It's one of the reasons I love to RP

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Belgium and my primary language is Dutch.
Besides that I can talk French, English and Arabic too (but then i'll be needing a different keyboard)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I landed in warcraft thanks to Warcraft 3: the reign of chaos and played World of warcraft since closed beta

What made you seek our server over others?:
The roleplaying ofcourse. I hated the fact that most players on Blizzard's RP servers didn't actually roleplay or didn't even know what it was

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like all kinds of roleplay I can't say that I like only one type. I see RP as a way of improvisation so I adept quickly to any RP situation

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Pretty much all the races in the game.
I could tell you which race/class combination I like

Orc - Warrior or shaman
Troll - warrior or Hunter
Tauren - warrior
Blood elf - mage or warlock
Forsaken - Rogue
Human - paladin/ rogue/ priest or warlock
Gnome - mage or warlock
Dwarf - Warrior or hunter
Draenei - paladin or priest
Night elf - Druid/ warrior or hunter

What are your expectations of this server?:
Roleplaying at it's best.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
No godmoding, metagaming or powergaming.

happens alot on Blizzard servers

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A short story on one of my characters i'd like to roleplay in the future.

As I reached the first road in a few days I look up and see a caravan riding in the distance with my last breath I wave towards it and crumble to ground.
hours later I wake up it seemed that I was at a small camp a voice then said " ah lad your finally awake, look Thorax he's awake the little humie" it seemed that two dwarven had found me. " You want something to eat lad you look starved, .....here you go it's good ol' menethil stew". The stew wasn't too bad when I nearly finished it the dwarf asked me "Where ...you from lad?" I looked up and told him..."Lordaeron ..sir dwarf"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope we'll have great times together...
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey everyone, You can call me Blaze.
I'm the kinda guy that loves emerging in the game he plays.
It's one of the reasons I love to RP

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Belgium and my primary language is Dutch.
Besides that I can talk French, English and Arabic too (but then i'll be needing a different keyboard)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I landed in warcraft thanks to Warcraft 3: the reign of chaos and played World of warcraft since closed beta

What made you seek our server over others?:
The roleplaying ofcourse. I hated the fact that most players on Blizzard's RP servers didn't actually roleplay or didn't even know what it was

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like all kinds of roleplay I can't say that I like only one type. I see RP as a way of improvisation so I adept quickly to any RP situation

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Pretty much all the races in the game.
I could tell you which race/class combination I like

Orc - Warrior or shaman
Troll - warrior or Hunter
Tauren - warrior
Blood elf - mage or warlock
Forsaken - Rogue
Human - paladin/ rogue/ priest or warlock
Gnome - mage or warlock
Dwarf - Warrior or hunter
Draenei - paladin or priest
Night elf - Druid/ warrior or hunter

What are your expectations of this server?:
Roleplaying at it's best.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
No godmoding, metagaming or powergaming.

happens alot on Blizzard servers

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A short story on one of my characters i'd like to roleplay in the future.

As I reached the first road in a few days I look up and see a caravan riding in the distance with my last breath I wave towards it and crumble to ground.
hours later I wake up it seemed that I was at a small camp a voice then said " ah lad your finally awake, look Thorax he's awake the little humie" it seemed that two dwarven had found me. " You want something to eat lad you look starved, .....here you go it's good ol' menethil stew". The stew wasn't too bad when I nearly finished it the dwarf asked me "Where ...you from lad?" I looked up and told him..."Lordaeron ..sir dwarf"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope we'll have great times together...