The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

BlackRavenBlaze's Real Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I enjoy a mature roleplay setting. I was and still am heavy into roleplays on Warcraft 3.

I have a sense of humor that can be best described as crude but witty. I tend to get

along well with others, escpecially when sharing a common goal.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I hail from the United States of America, and as such my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've always loved Warcraft 3 and the lore and storyline that go along with it. I've only

had a few experiences with World of Warcraft, and I'm curious to see how roleplaying will

differ on here from Warcraft 3.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I have some friends who have been telling me about the benefits of World of Warcraft

roleplaying, and a few of them are on this server. I decided to follow alongside them on

the quest for a place to roleplay with other of our kind.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I tend to enjoy more tragic roleplays. I can follow along and adapt to most kinds of

roleplays, however.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I haven't had enough experience with the World of Warcraft engine to have a favorite race

or class as far as playing goes, but I heavily enjoy the Blood Elf storyline. When I

roleplay, I enjoy being a mage of one form or another, so I think I'd have to go with

Warlock or a similar class.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to find an exciting and involved roleplay community full of mature and capable

roleplayers. Other than that, I expect to have a good time and make plenty of new

friends.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the

most?:

I'd have to go with the Maturity rule. All too often roleplays are ruined by immature

people either getting upset or bored and ruining everyone elses day because of it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we

want to see your work in action. Go!:

It was a cool autumn night, like the one all those years ago. Rhiel's body was

tense. He was standing in the same clearing he had then. Across from him was Zael. He had

lied. Every word. The world promised to Rhiel was nothing more than words. Rhiel's fists

were clenched, and his left hand was cold. He didn't feel his right arm. Hadn't since

that night in this place. Rage pulsed through him, he felt the world darken. He closed

his eyes before he became lost to the darkness. "This is it" he said between gritting

teeth. Was it fear or rage that was making his hand tremble? Either way, there was no

backing out now. He opened his eyes.
"So it is, my friend" Zael said. He wasn't grinning. Not this time. That smug

bastard had always been so sure of himself. What changed in him? Do I terrify him now?

No...It’s something else.
Rhiel shifted his stance. His right arm was burning. It was the pain from his

real arm, not this thing they had put in its place. The metal contraption had always

burned, but it was different this time. Rhiel lifted his head up, clearing his mind as he

clenched his fist at his side. The world seemed to shrink, swirl. This clearing was the

world, and they were the only two to inhabit it. Only one would leave this place.
Zael's arm began to shimmer A light blue as his hand tensed. His face was blank,

but his eyes reflected his emotion perfectly. He seemed distant. Worried, but not about

this. It'll be the death of him.
Rhiel made a mad dash forward. His right arm was glowing a hellish bright red.

The roar that escaped his throat wasn't his own. It sounded like the voice of a tortured

soul. Zael lifted his hand,
pointing his palm at Rhiel. Time slowed drastically in Rhiel's mind. He saw the ripples

in the air as Zael let loose the energy charged in his arm, saw the fiery blue bolt of

energy fly towards him. He barely felt his feet touch the ground. He brought his arm up

just in time to catch the bolt in his hand. He felt the energy sear his palm before the

hellish glow consumed it. Suddenly, the world was pitch black and he was charging at a

demon. It's shimmering blue eyes laughed at him,
and its disfigured body took a ready stance. It looked scrawny, but it was burning with

energy. It nearly burned Rhiel's eyes to look at it.
Fist clenched, Rhiel cleared the distance between the two. With unreal force, he

brought his fist up at the demon's jaw. The demon jumped back, hissing as it realized its

bolt had failed. Its arm began to shimmer once more, but Rhiel didn't intend on giving it

time to fire twice. With a quick step and a powerful kick to the stomach, Rhiel sent the

demon flying back into a tree. Splinters flew, and the demon bounced off the tree,

falling to the ground.
Rhiel charged at it, lifting his arm up, claws pointed out. With a roar, he

brought his hand down wrist deep into the ground. The demon rolled, but not in time to

prevent a massive gash in its side. It jumped up, holding a hand to the gash. Burning

blue blood dripped from the black creature's side.

The sight awoke something in Rhiel, an odd emotion. He felt himself grin as he

ripped his hand from the ground, sending dirt everywhere. The demon was trying to speak,

but there was a constant roaring in Rhiel's ears. He knew he was deep in his madness

right now, but he didn't care. Not right now. Survival above all else mattered right now.

He was facing a demon. A powerful one at that. He felt himself laugh madly now, clenching

his fist as his arm began to shimmer violently.

=-------------------------------=

Zael took desperate drags of air, grasping at his side. Rhiel had progressed a

lot further than he had expected. He felt his fingers slick with blood now. "God damn…”

he muttered to himself. Rhiel was still laughing, but his voice had changed drastically.

How had it happened so fast? Other questions ate at him, too. What had they done to

Eukira? How was he going to tell Virath? How would he react? Would he be problem in the

future?
With a deep breath, Zael pushed the thoughts aside, bringing himself to a ready

stance. He couldn't be distracted. It already nearly got him killed. His right arm

shimmered, and his blood-soaked right hand felt like it was burning. It had been so long

since he had truly bled. He’d forgotten what it felt like to use magic when you’re

actually desperate. Rhiel stopped laughing now, and his red eyes fixed on Zael. Zael

stared back. There was so much hatred in Rhiel's eyes, it was terrifying. Would Virath

give him a look like this?
He shook the thought from his head, and brought his palm up. The energy swelled

in his arm, and he released two bolts. He watched as Rhiel's arm came up and burst into a

hellish red flame. The bolts burst into sparks as they struck his arm. That arm should

have shattered after that, but Rhiel had always been full of surprises. He just grinned

and walked towards Zael, and Zael lowered his arm and walked towards him. Zael was intent

on intimidating Rhiel with a glare. Rhiel just grinned, flexing his right hand

repeatedly. As they drew near, Zael's body shimmered a bright blue. They stood face to

face, and the forest fell silent around them. Rhiel stood half a head taller than Zael,

but Zael stood his ground. Rhiel's grin broke into a full smile.
Zael leaped backwards and fired a bolt at Rhiel's feet. With a leap, Rhiel

avoided the blast and cleared the distance between the two. With blinding speed, he threw

a punch at Zael, who barely stepped away in time, nearly falling on his back. Rhiel

landed on his feet effortlessly and spun with a kick.
Narrowly, Zael ducked under the kick and swiped Rhiel's feet out from under him.

Rhiel hit the ground on his back, but jumped up swiftly. Zael grinned to himself,

bringing his palm up. Rhiel lifted his head in time to see the bolt hit him in the

forehead. The force of the blast sent him sprawling into the center of the clearing. Zael

stepped forward, grinning at his swift victory.

=-------------------------------=

Rhiel was caught between two worlds: the burning bright light of the clearing and

the cool blackness of unconsciousness. He felt the blood pouring down his face, felt the

fire on his arm dwindle slowly. So this is the ultimate price of failure. It didn't feel

good, but it wasn't painful either. It was...Agreeable.
He felt a sudden heat rush through him, rage. He heard Zael laughing. Laughing in

the distance. Always laughing. Every step of the way, every bit of suffering he had

endured, Eukira’s death, all at this man's hand. And he was laughing! The flame on his

arm reignited, the split between the two worlds fused, and Rhiel pushed himself to his

feet with ease. Zael stood a short distance off, looking surprised. "You should be..."

Zael mumbled.
"Not before you are" Rhiel growled. His voice wasn't his own, but he had control

this time. He felt it now, full strength with full control. He was all-mighty this time.

He wore the confidence Zael had in the past. Zael was empty without it. Fear filled him,

consumed him. Rhiel couldn't help but to laugh. He walked towards Zael, fist ablaze. His

whole body felt like it was on fire. With a sudden burst of speed, he was in Zael's face.

Zael staggered backwards, shocked. Rhiel punched Zael in the stomach hard. He fell on his

back hard, robe and flesh seared by the fist of his own creation.
Zael coughed up blood after a moment, and lifted his head. Rhiel walked towards

him slowly, feeling the rage burning in him. Standing over Zael, Rhiel lifted his fist

into the sky. Zael was shaking his head, in complete disbelief.
"Repent for your sins while you can." Rhiel said. Just as he was about to bring

his fist down, he heard a voice that was soft and on the verge of tears. "Don't do this,

Rhiel..." it whispered. Rhiel looked to the distant tree line and paused. Eukira... "What

are you doing here?" he asked, his voice normal once more.
"Don't let him take the last piece of your humanity, Rhiel..." she whispered. She

turned, wiping a tear from her cheek.
Rhiel's arm fell to his side, and he walked after her. "Eukira, where are you

going? Eukira? Speak to me!" he said, following her into the trees and leaving Zael on

the ground.

=------------------------------------------------=

Zael watched as Rhiel walked off. The blaze on Rhiel's arm and in his eyes

suddenly smothered. Zael tried to get up to go after him. This sad attempt ended with him

coughing up more blood on himself. Zael wondered who Rhiel had been talking to. He had

muttered a name, Eukira. Was it the same Eukira? Surely not...She was dead according to

the reports. Zael shook his head. Rhiel was a Devil, through and through. Who is to say

how deep the madness has gotten to him? He was already seeing things for what they

weren't. Who is to say he couldn't see things that weren't there at all? The sun was

setting now, and it was beginning to get cold outside.
With a deep breath and a cough, Zael closed his eyes. He'd head back to the city

after a good rest, and recheck the lab reports when he got there.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Sorry about messing up my last introduction. And once again, I'd like to thank you for

taking the time to read this.
Hello there BlackRavenBlaze, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

...I am amused by the flush left justification, but it's not obligatory!
Thank you for the story.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Real Introduction Thread Post Thread Flawless 1 810 10-29-2012, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Freedos's Real Intro. freedos12 2 916 09-29-2009, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Shane