The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Blackraider78's introduction.
It's kinda late in the evening here and my brains already sapped by countless bad games so i'll probably update this to a better version tomorrow...
On the other hand ill probably get completely into it and make an awesome one... ... We'll see. :)*

*=Quick note, i do NOT use smileys and the likes in rp but i feel this is a place where it can be afforded as long as it doesnt mess up the actual introductions, showing your feelings is a good thing :)

Now to get started with the questions first:

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

I read them all and for as far as i can possibly know i understand everything.

2. How did you hear about us?

I was searching on the web for a good rp site when i saw yours in the line below the link on google searches... I tried to find you on the site but that was worse than a needle in a haystack so i abandoned it.
At that point a lightbulb went on above my head, why not search the text UNDER the link in google search?

Alas, that had no actual results either so i tried a desperate CotH rp private server in google search.
And guess who's here now, pretty explanotory. (Please pardon me if it's wrongly spelled).

3. How did you get into RP?

Played on Argend Dawn on the real game for 18 months on one character and i really enjoyed it, i had a very long storyline and had alot of friends, however due to some reasons it'd rather not share on the web i had to quit paying, no, not financial problems. :)

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Dont really remember... I think i once got a trial key when i was 11 or so and after the trial, in which i kept asking as a hunter: "When can i use a shield?!", i started paying, due to a mixup a new account had to be made but this was a blessing since i could now use my little experience to create a better character.

After reaching level 45 i quited for a year on my addiction, after that time i came back with what'd be my third account and then i made it to level 60 at last...
I was so relieved, but geuss who came to hit while i was down, TBC.

Tried to level my way up in Outlands but in the end school overtook me and i had to stop, real shame, since then i have not played WoW expect for 1 Private Server, i'll name the name ONLY because it has stopped hosting its servers, Majestic Realms. Very good gm's and tons of friends, became the second strongest there behind a priest and it was there that i learned alot.

Als i'd like to note something i forgot, it was mainly on my third account that i rp'd alot.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

No preferences, i really dont mind and can adapt to anything except sinister and honorless rogue's and sneaky warlocks.

I do find dwarves, elves, taurens and trolls pretty difficult to rp as and thus i try to stick away from them as much as possible, no preferences among the remaining races.

Blood elves are an exception by the way.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I always tend to, against my will, head for the storyline of a lonely man/woman who's been through countless of horrors and came out strong, but alone and without anyone to love or call family, also when i play with one from the other sex i somehow find it difficult NOT to flirt and treat that person as one of the same sex, this is a real problem with me and i do my best to stop it at all times unless the other player agrees to.

Note that the earlier explanation was not my favorite but my generally forced character.

I would prefer to play a family rp relation but not including parents, siblings is what i prefer due to the close bond you get with the player.

Secondly i tend to make a thinker, thus a loner, one who will sit near a lake and observe the ducks unknowing that the horde is (for example) slaughtering goldshire behind him. This oftenly leads to hilarious conversations between my character and those of others, to great amuse of many.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Tough question, i'd prefer a smaller and more precise question but i think this'll awnser it correctly:

I'd prefer not just sibling rp but also a nemesis style, always someone to hate but also look up to, that combined with a slow paced rp in which people take their time, things can turn out beautifully.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Not really im afraid, im a true gamer, playing zombie shooters, watching zombie movies and strategic building games like RTC 3 or warfare types.

My main talent is i think being able to feel what other people expect of you.
My bad traits are trying to nearly force others to say this or do that by acting like this.
Als i have problems keeping my temper when either my mother or cancer gets involved, im working on that though and it isn't a big issue, usely i can grasp the "wheels" again before things spin for the abyss of insults.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

Im from Netherlands, south holland. That makes GMT +1 i think.

Just as a noter, if my Dutch were a 10 then in comparison my English'd be a 9.7, i have played forever on the pc and played runescape for a long time so i learned ALOT.

1 more note about speaking English:

As you might've noticed my punctuation and grammer are pretty good except for one bad mistake, the i's.
In the past i never learned to always make them capitals and despite my best attempts i have not been able to implement it into my typing, as i describe trying to fix it: "A baby performing brain surgery."

Not a chance i'm afraid.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I promise to abide all the rules and that i will never if avoidable insult/harm/upset others.

Guess the second option at the start of this message applies, i got carried away and did a whole story.

There's just one thing i want to apologize for, it's not the length of the story but the massive details in it, i think i might've overdid it...
Aah well, at least know you've got a clear picture of me. :)

I dont really have anything to add, i'm looking forward to a response and hope that i can be a positive thing on your server should i be accepted.

Greetings and a good rp experience, Blackraider78.**

**=This is my general account name, not my ingame name if avoidable.

2 more notes:

1. If this was posted in the wrong area, please excuse me for i couldn't find anything that said directly and without doubt where to post.

2. I can make time for the game, alot of it even but im a very busy man on alot of forums and i fear that remembering to check back at my post can become a difficult thing.
If it's possible i'd like you to send an E-Mail to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e --> stating the reply or stating one has been made.
Of course this is not a neccesity but i might forget for 2 days max to check this topic again, which can lead to misunderstandings.
I have just finished reading up on how you should create your characters better and i must say, it was an eye-opener.
Never have i been this glad to waste my evening on reading, i've learned alot :D

Regarding a response to someone else's introducing by Kretol i have decided to also supply a set of "awnsers" to Kretol's suggestions.

"Surely you must have a type of RP you prefer more!
For instance, do you like computer-based RPGs or pen & paper ones more?* Fast-action?** Combat-based?*** Romantic?**** Tavern-style?"*****

*: Computer, hate writing and if it MUST be done... Ill just get my dad to install Word.
**: Not prefered since i prefere to be able to think about what happens, however a fast paced fight is favorable above slow ones on my behalf.
***: Im more of the peace type but im pretty inventive in tough situations so it might be fun, not worth dieing for though :)
****: Tend to spin that way but i try to prevent it, it's kinda "natural" reaction :(
*****: No chance, i just cant sit still xD
Remember! It's 'I' not 'i' :>
Welcome to the server! >8D
Thanks but i do believe i told you already that it's become so custom to NOT capitalize that i just cant get it out of my system, it's stuck for good im afraid, however, it's not such a big dissappointment or rp let-down eeh, it's worse to use one smiley then to use 500 un-capitalized I's
Quote:it's worse to use one smiley then to use 500 un-capitalized I's

In your opinion perhaps. Do try to capitalize at least, though.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬