The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Blazumaga the Demonic - An Introduction
[Image: w6sjmx.jpg]
Screenshot of Blazumaga the Demonic

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello, my name is Matt and I love video games in general and roleplaying games in particular. I have been role playing on WoW for at least a year. I can't afford to sub anymore so here I am. I am a team player, mature, and I role play to tell a good story, not to 'win'. I have MRP and GHI.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
'MERICAAAA! English, a little French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Everyone knew WoW was epic and I just decided to try it out one day.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
A google search for 'best mmos for roleplaying' took me to a forum post where someone posted the link. Horde-centric is a plus and it seems legit.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds really.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc Warlock. Just look at that screenshot.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A mature group of good roleplayers that will be a blast to kick it with. Also orc warlock bashing lol.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All of them really. Your rules are the way I roleplayed on WoW for the most part.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Blazumaga the Demonic looked upon Orgrimmar with sadness in his crimson eyes as the zeppelin departed the docking platform. He was moving to Silvermoon City because of the recent arrest and execution of all warlocks within Orgrimmar. The worst part of it all was that Blazumaga's hero had ordered it, Garrosh Hellscream. Many people despised the Warchief, but Blazumaga had always been faithful.

'Perhaps they were right about him after all,' Blazumaga thought as he turned to go below deck.

The Warlock had always known that his kind were looked down upon. Orc warriors would harass him on occasion and attack him sometimes. Silvermoon provided a safe haven to him and Blazumaga was very familiar with the city and it's ways. Even though a big orc, dressed in all red, with horns sticking out of his head would stick out severely, at least he would be safe.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Walk-ups welcome! :D
Hello, Blazumaga, and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to register your in-game account in the Account Management page using the same information you registered your forum name under.
As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as scale and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance, and I’ll give if a reply as soon as I can!

I like the enthusiasm you seem to put into your answers, along with your story, and I have a feeling you'll be an enjoyable presence on the server! And if you're looking for IC warlock bashing, you've come to the right place: there are plenty of characters on this server who I am sure will cause your warlock antagonism if they get to know him.

Also, note that although our server name is 'Conquest of the Horde', RP can be found among many of the races. Although, there are a couple of passionate Orc fans on the server, including our admins!

I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Geo
[Image: anim_500.gif]
ORCS!
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
This.. this cannot be.

A FELLOW ORC WARLOCK?!

your orc and Mokai will get along juuuust fine...
Spoiler:
THERE IS NO POINT TO BE ALIVE, IF YOU CAN'T DO DEADLIFT.
[Image: jon_pall_sigmarsson_b35428d97635b2e7c405...2df3c3.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: SQ0XvlU.gif]
[Image: horde-poster.jpg]

Lok'tar.