The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Blizzard trademarks new expac
Blizzard always adds something. Two new races, a new class, or a new class and a new race. Most anything they add from this point will just be plain silly unless it's some new race that is discovered, perhaps practically slaves to the Legion such as the Orcs were. Starting zone is somewhat like the Death Knight starting area in which you are working for the Legion, but you are freed by the Alliance and Horde and work with one faction at at time until you have done everything you can, at which point you get to choose which faction you join.

Ogres would be one guess for a new race, but that would immediately make me think "What next, Kobalds?" and Arakkoa... they have a way of being twitchy and squawking a lot! Imagine Worgen sniffing all over again, only this time bird sounds.

Edit: When I said anything they add will be silly I meant races. I'd really love to see demon hunters as a new hero class.
Spoiler:
__________$$$$_____$$___$$$$$$_______
_________$$$$$______$$_$_____$$______
________$$$$$_______$$________$______
________$$$$$_______$_______$________
________$$$$$$_____$_______$_________
_________$$$$$$____$______$__________
__________$$$$$$$$_______$___________
__$$$_________$$$$$$$_$$_____________
$$$$$$$_________$$$__________________
_$$$$$$$_________$___________________
__$$$$$$_________$$__________________
___$$$___$_______$$__________________
___________$_____$___________________
_______$$$$_$___$____________________
_____$$$$$$__$_$$____________________
____$$$$$$$___$$_____________________
____$$$$$______$_____________________
____$$$________$_____________________
____$__________$_____________________
_____________$_$_____________________
______________$$_____________________
_______________$_____________________
* muhaha8 drops in. "I'd actually be upset if they went back to Outland. Because at the rate they're going, everything I know and love from BC would be turned into an unimaginable pile of garbage that's not worth even looking at. I can feel manly tears being prepared even as I think about their current 'quality' writers being applied to Outland."

* muhaha8 jumps out.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Fel Cannon race confirmed.
In my honest opinion, i think it's time to put WoW on the shelf. They've been going for ten years now and like Yahtzee said, you can only sit on the toilet and push out a finite amount of crap until you just start pushing your bowels out and nobody wants that.

WoW is definitely getting there.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
So long as they're making money on the game, they'll likely keep it going. 7 million subscribers at 15 dollars a month is a massive amount of money being made. It just means they're going to milk it for all its worth until the cow goes dry and people stop paying money to play their game.
(11-03-2013, 06:02 AM)Xigo Wrote:
Quote:Dark Below

According to the blizzard expansion flight-path, this should be the next one. We shouldn't be going back to the Outlands. Then the next and final expansion should be Argus, with us killing Sargeras.

That's what I've been thinking too, and this more recent trademarking has only made it seem more likely.

For those skeptical, look at it this way: we have at least one Old God lurking beneath planetary crust, and we also have Azshara. Old Gods are amazing for sowing hate, fear, and distrust (and making lore characters kick the bucket), and Azshara could rival Deathwing in terms of destruction by now.

(Seriously, think about it. If the Highborne were the most powerful spellcasters ever to live on Azeroth, and Azshara was regarded as the most magically-skilled Highborne...)

Deathwing trashed the planet quite nicely in Cata. Now, presuming lore characters are at least slightly competent, shouldn't they be worried about two incredibly powerful antagonists living inside the planet? They should clean up Azeroth before trying to do anything on other planets.
Screw Nazgrel. We need Akama! More Akama! I bet BT will be turned back into Karabor.
Noillin Dawnhammer [Alive] - "We ride ta' battle together, not alone..."

'Gray' [Alive] - "I will not let my sacrifices go in vain... Never..."

Dragor Bloodfury [Alive] - "The cries of our comrades will not go unheard!"
(11-03-2013, 02:10 PM)Franksta96 Wrote: Screw Nazgrel. We need Akama! More Akama! I bet BT will be turned back into Karabor.

* Nymus calls Kretol's phone.

We have a turd in the punchbowl.
I miss the green seas, brown land and mushroom trees of old Draenor. :(

Sadly, someone also tried bringing up a speculation of 'Heroes of the Storm' before being the new WoW expansion with a storyline concerning time travel and a 'good Arthas'. That went down the drain.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
(11-03-2013, 03:38 AM)Sorum Wrote: http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/08/02/blizza...trademark/

http://wow.joystiq.com/2009/07/01/blizza...cataclysm/

Happened before.

You all should stop being such non believers and remember the past, if you were around then. If you really don't see the pattern.. oh well.
Are you claiming that skepticism is bad?
If anything, the timing lines up with those news posts. I think it'd be interesting to revisit Outland, but as I mentioned before, I hope it doesn't get screwed up.
AND NAZGREL WILL RECEIVE THE SPOTLIGHT OF AWESOMENESS!
Inb4 Garrosh escapes his trial and flees to Outlands and build his new horde there because Orgrimmar was just a setback.
(11-03-2013, 07:12 PM)Reigen Wrote: Inb4 Garrosh escapes his trail and flees to Outlands and build his new horde there because Orgrimmar was just a setback.

I will cry and eat my hat in the same action if this happens.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
(11-03-2013, 06:42 PM)Kretol Wrote:
(11-03-2013, 03:38 AM)Sorum Wrote: http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/08/02/blizza...trademark/

http://wow.joystiq.com/2009/07/01/blizza...cataclysm/

Happened before.

You all should stop being such non believers and remember the past, if you were around then. If you really don't see the pattern.. oh well.
Are you claiming that skepticism is bad?
If anything, the timing lines up with those news posts. I think it'd be interesting to revisit Outland, but as I mentioned before, I hope it doesn't get screwed up.
AND NAZGREL WILL RECEIVE THE SPOTLIGHT OF AWESOMENESS!

Skepticism isn't bad, but optimism is healthier. :P
(11-03-2013, 07:12 PM)Reigen Wrote: Inb4 Garrosh escapes his trial and flees to Outlands and build his new horde there because Orgrimmar was just a setback.

That will be the day I hereby stamp WoW with Twilight levels of bad writing.

EDIT: at the same time I kinda want it to happen now, just so I can see muhaha8 eat his hat.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Personally I'm excited for this! TBC was wonderfully strange and alien with a lot of connections to the lore of WC2 and WC3 as well as bringing a lot of new material as well. Every race had something to gain almost either directly or indirectly (trolls arguably had it worst as they only had their friendship with the orcs to connect them to Outland but they got Zul'aman later so pft), and I've been dyiiiiiiiiiing to see an updated Outland to reflect lore changes such as the reclamation of Tempest Keep and the possible restoration of Karabor Temple.

People say Cata and MoP's writing was terrible, but by and large the terrible writing were just derailments of major lore figures. While yes this is still terrible, the good material provided vastly outnumbers the bad, and I've always enjoyed the little nuances more than the lore hero's stories.

Though, Velen and Akama being put in danger of becoming the next Varian and Jaina does distress me... :C
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blizzard favors Horde too much. World of HORDECraft Zvezdichko 91 16,025 12-09-2010, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Liamsi
  Blizzard Employees.. No I don't mean snow. TehJarl 4 1,394 06-16-2008, 09:21 PM
Last Post: TehJarl
  The Ballad of Blizzard. Ausius 3 899 03-31-2008, 07:07 PM
Last Post: Qaza