The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Blizzard trademarks new expac
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/warlords-of-draenor/

MY BODY

IS SO

READYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

DEM MODELS

DAT PRE-WC1 LORE

DEM MODELS

DAT DRAENOR

DEM MODELS

DEM RTS ELEMENTS

ALSO KHADGAR AND VELEN S;JHF;AHAS;DN;LANDAS;LNDLA;JD;AL
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
(11-03-2013, 07:12 PM)Reigen Wrote: Inb4 Garrosh escapes his trial and flees to Outlands and build his new horde there because Orgrimmar was just a setback.

So uh...

Spoiler:
Garrosh will be put on trial and escape before a verdict. He is going back in time, altering the current timeline slightly.
Garrosh's goal is to stop the Orcs from drinking the blood of Mannoroth and building the Iron Horde using technology from the present.
The end of this expansion is going to spill over into the next one. Many more expansions are lined up now.

B-blizzard. I was just j-joking.
(11-08-2013, 12:46 PM)Reigen Wrote:
Spoiler:
Garrosh will be put on trial and escape before a verdict. He is going back in time, altering the current timeline slightly.
Garrosh's goal is to stop the Orcs from drinking the blood of Mannoroth and building the Iron Horde using technology from the present.
The end of this expansion is going to spill over into the next one. Many more expansions are lined up now.

Spoiler:
You could have stopped it Varian, but you had to give the Pandaren enough time to talk.
Look.
Look at what your hands have wrought.

Spoiler:
Matthew can prevent the First War from happening now, yes?
... lel so now Garrosh has a redemption arc where he still screws everything up.

I DON'T EVEN CARE JUST GIVE ME THAT OLD SCHOOL LOOOORE
(11-08-2013, 12:46 PM)Reigen Wrote:
(11-03-2013, 07:12 PM)Reigen Wrote: Inb4 Garrosh escapes his trial and flees to Outlands and build his new horde there because Orgrimmar was just a setback.

So uh...

Spoiler:

B-blizzard. I was just j-joking.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________
. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\

I hope to god we never update to that.
Ogre juggernaughts pls. They did that part of the lore right at least.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Reigen called it.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Oh man, best laugh I've had in months.

-So- glad MoP killed my interest in WoW, or I'd be -pissed- right about now.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
(11-08-2013, 02:08 PM)Grakor456 Wrote: Oh man, best laugh I've had in months.

come and play and RP in SWToR with us

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Ya'll are looking at this the wrong way. Sure, lore's killed.

But we get Draenor. Prior to its destruction. If it looks as good as the Outlands do at this point in time, I say bring it.

And those new models. I'd love to upgrade to that. Why? Cause then it would be a perfect time for some custom lore about Draenor. Anyone else thinking that? So much can be done in our hands to make that so much better. Screw Blizzards lore behind how we got there, I think it'll turn up great.

I honestly must question why :I Ok yes there's apparently another Garrosh idiot-plot, but the Horde are based out with the Frostwolves with -Durotan-, the most noblebright good orc there ever was.

Yeah, Kargath is there, and he's evil. He's always been bad. Blackhand's there, same deal. Gul'dan is of course evil. Grom seems more neutral than anything else, and Ner'zhul could swing both ways. Kilrogg too. This could really give a lot of fanservice to the orcs imo 8V

As for the meta-plot, the time travel thing seems stupid but we don't know many details yet. It probably won't be that good, but time-travel's been in WoW since TBC and the Caverns of Time existed since Vanilla, so it isn't like this is terribly new territory of dumbness.
Am I the only one that's going to enjoy it for its own WHEE PRETTY PLANET COLORS AND MAGIC SPARKLES sake?
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
(11-08-2013, 03:20 PM)CappnRob Wrote:

I honestly must question why :I Ok yes there's apparently another Garrosh idiot-plot, but the Horde are based out with the Frostwolves with -Durotan-, the most noblebright good orc there ever was.

Yeah, Kargath is there, and he's evil. He's always been bad. Blackhand's there, same deal. Gul'dan is of course evil. Grom seems more neutral than anything else, and Ner'zhul could swing both ways. Kilrogg too. This could really give a lot of fanservice to the orcs imo 8V

As for the meta-plot, the time travel thing seems stupid but we don't know many details yet. It probably won't be that good, but time-travel's been in WoW since TBC and the Caverns of Time existed since Vanilla, so it isn't like this is terribly new territory of dumbness.

It's a completely pointless expansion being used to avoid the obvious end of World of Warcraft's story. Garrosh got out of prison, avoids punishment, and seems to get time travel powers from the Bronze Dragonflight, and goes back to Draenor pre-First War somehow. Now we got an alternative reality that doesn't effect the main timeline at all, so... what's the point of going to Draenor? Again? How about we go underwater and deal with the naga and see some cool naga architecture? How about we travel to Argus?

Why Draenor?
Why make orcs the bad guys again?
Why reuse Garrosh?
Why?
Am I the only one that doesn't care?
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Looks good, interested to see if there's a new class/race playable.

Though Wildstar's shaping up to be the superior MMO.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blizzard favors Horde too much. World of HORDECraft Zvezdichko 91 16,025 12-09-2010, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Liamsi
  Blizzard Employees.. No I don't mean snow. TehJarl 4 1,394 06-16-2008, 09:21 PM
Last Post: TehJarl
  The Ballad of Blizzard. Ausius 3 899 03-31-2008, 07:07 PM
Last Post: Qaza