The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Blizzard trademarks new expac
I REGRET EVERYTHING.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
I am a saving grace once again! Just wear this.

[Image: IMG_0704.JPG]
@Roxas65 would it count if I ate a hat made of candy?
Spoiler:
(11-09-2013, 06:09 PM)muhaha8 Wrote: @Roxas65 would it count if I ate a hat made of candy?

Yes, but you'd have to wear it for a full day first.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
I think we should go to it and just block off Draenor because dem models.

EDIT1: and dem cloth physics on the draenei's hood

EDIT2: and dem new animations
(11-09-2013, 09:19 PM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote: I think we should go to it and just block off Draenor because dem models.

plz this

cannot wait 4-6 years for tauren models that don't look like potatoes
it's just not possible

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
(11-09-2013, 09:29 PM)Maulbane Wrote:
(11-09-2013, 09:19 PM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote: I think we should go to it and just block off Draenor because dem models.

plz this

cannot wait 4-6 years for tauren models that don't look like potatoes
it's just not possible

Don't diss the potato. It single handedly saved Ireland from starvation.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
The Potato is a fickle mistress. She saves Ireland from starvation one year, then She leaves them the next, and everyone starves.

(Potato Famine jokes. GEDDIT? GEDDIT? GEDDITTTTTTTTTTTT?)

EDIT: Wait I don't have to eat my hat. Because we aren't going back in time! It's an alternate universe. Close but no cigar. HOORAY FOR LOOPHOLES.
Spoiler:
Confirmed : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/warlords-of-draenor
[Image: kuzco_llama_by_mroobalooba-d3jkg9p.png]

Oh my god... you didn't...
So if Garrosh went back in time and created an alternate reality... What's stopping the Bronzes from taking us to when Garrosh arrived in that reality and stopping him...? Y'know, -before- he has a huge army?

(They are mortal, yes, but they retain some of their abilities over their aspects as far as I know)

Blizzard, if you're gonna mess around with time travel, I'mma do it too.
Spoiler:
[Image: ku-xlarge.jpg]

Look how handsome he is!

Source: click

EDIT: Unfortunately, the orcs are still as hunchbacked. It seems Blizzard just isn't reading all those complaints! You still got time, Blizzard; make orcs prouder and less Notre Dame!
Do want this x-pack to run on CotH when possible.
Because
New Dwarven models, heck yeah!
[Image: kuzco_llama_by_mroobalooba-d3jkg9p.png]

Oh my god... you didn't...
(11-10-2013, 12:40 AM)Zenethen Wrote: So if Garrosh went back in time and created an alternate reality... What's stopping the Bronzes from taking us to when Garrosh arrived in that reality and stopping him...? Y'know, -before- he has a huge army?

(They are mortal, yes, but they retain some of their abilities over their aspects as far as I know)

Blizzard, if you're gonna mess around with time travel, I'mma do it too.

It's not time travel. And if it is, the world Garrosh and Zaela entered through a Red Dark Portal is an alternate Draenor that is now in an alternate universe. Whether he created it through this action or it has existed alongside our own universe, only Blizz knows. However, that means Our Azeroth and our Draenor (Which is now Outland) is still the same and nothing's affected. However, Alternate Draenor of Alternate reality/dimension/universe did get affected due to Garrosh. He's making a war machine out of them and instead of the predestined path of getting corrupted and invading Alternate Azeroth, Garrosh wants revenge on our Azeroth so he's trying to recreate a Red Dark Portal that led him to Alternate Draenor in the first place.

As far as we know, the Bronzies of our universe don't give a damn about that universe's Draenor. Maybe the Bronzies of Alternate Azeroth would care, but no one's created a green portal to alternate Azeroth yet. What our Bronzies should care about is how it'll affect the future of our universe since the Iron Horde is invading.

So no, like I said it's not time travel. I think Blizz also said this 4 times during their panel. It's more of entering a Draenor from an alternate reality that's 35 years lagging and diverged in paths the moment Garrosh prevented his father from drinking demon blood.

Look at it this way; Garrosh saved Alternate Draenor from a universe full of corrupted lore characters and foiled the Burning Legion. Sadly he's gonna attack us now with his Tolkien-orc warmachine.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
(11-10-2013, 12:56 AM)Kira13 Wrote:
Spoiler:
[Image: ku-xlarge.jpg]

Look how handsome he is!

Source: click

EDIT: Unfortunately, the orcs are still as hunchbacked. It seems Blizzard just isn't reading all those complaints! You still got time, Blizzard; make orcs prouder and less Notre Dame!

I think they're going to keep most of the models true to their original structure. Which means that most all the females are going to be dull and bland, but with a little more detail! ;v;

Sorry for such a defeatist attitude but I was hoping too that they'd make some changes, like fix the hunch, bulk up orc and human females, straighten the female draenei's back. I just don't see it happening.
To actually change the design/shape of the models would mean fixing countless armor textures. It's just not feasible anymore, I'm afraid.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blizzard favors Horde too much. World of HORDECraft Zvezdichko 91 16,025 12-09-2010, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Liamsi
  Blizzard Employees.. No I don't mean snow. TehJarl 4 1,394 06-16-2008, 09:21 PM
Last Post: TehJarl
  The Ballad of Blizzard. Ausius 3 899 03-31-2008, 07:07 PM
Last Post: Qaza