The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Blood Elf/Draenei Glitch
All of the female blood elf and draenei players that I see have green, untextured skin everywhere except their heads. NPCs do not appear to suffer from this affliction, however. This glitch is also true on every other server I visit, so I believe that it's a problem with my client. I've tried clearing my cache, restarting WoW, and restarting my computer, but nothing works. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Are you a Mac user? I never had that problem on my old PC, but since switching to Macs I've seen it pop up a few times, even on retail WoW. Try minimizing and then maximizing again (Command+M). That never fails to make it go away for me.

Other than that, no clue.
That would you your skin mod.

Try removing it or all mods you have.
[Image: irontrooperx.png]
Actually, I've had a similar problem on the live servers.

Imagine, if you will, a male draenei death knight who has been shrink-wrapped in a male blood elf death knight. It's a little disturbing. Keep in mind that I have NO mods, and in fact haven't activated any addons since installing WotLK.

I suspect it has something to do with my graphics card reaching it's limits.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Could also be Blizzard's problem. I remember a time when on live half the characters I saw would be white with all the hairstyles and outfits piled on top. Was freaky.
[Image: Signature.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weapons skill Glitch. FracturedGuardian 1 729 08-08-2010, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Kretol