The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Blood Knight Questions
Yes, it is another Blood Knight related topic posted by yours truly. In fact I'll keep posting questions in here from now on. Anyhow, for the questions...

1. What is the highest rank a player character could normally hold in the Blood Knights?

I saw in the Special section there was a Knight-Lord. I'm assuming one cannot be a Knight-Lord normally then but what about Champion? Master I assume is acceptable considering the usage of the warhorse.

2. What would be reasonable minimal rank for a Blood Knight to lead others?

I ask this because I plan on creating a guild formed of exclusively Blood Knights. On a side note, talk to me in-game (Calleda) if you're interested! Anyhow, I'm curious of how high of a rank I could hold so that it would be not too high but reasonable enough to lead others.

Thank you for the help ahead of time!
What a holy person I am...
[Image: badge.jpg]

Do not take me 100 percent on this, as only a GM could clarify fully. But the normal ranking for a player-played Blood Knight is a standard 'Knight'.

However. You may think "Oh, a Knight. They can't lead." But if you started a guild for Blood Knights ( There have been a few already but none panned out too great ) then you could probably lead some initiates/adepts. Which may be what you are looking for!
Kaelvan Wrote:Do not take me 100 percent on this, as only a GM could clarify fully. But the normal ranking for a player-played Blood Knight is a standard 'Knight'.

However. You may think "Oh, a Knight. They can't lead." But if you started a guild for Blood Knights ( There have been a few already but none panned out too great ) then you could probably lead some initiates/adepts. Which may be what you are looking for!

Well I was planning on leading any blood knights who are directed towards a single mission. And so they could be any rank, perhaps even my own character's rank if she was a knight.

Normal player ranks:

* Initiate: Where all blood knights begin, at level 12
* Adept: Obtained after completing the Blood-Tempered Ranseur, around level 20-25, and learning Summon Warhorse.
* Knight: Obtained after learning the Blood Charger summon, level 40.
* Master: Obtained after completing the Blood Charger quest and receiving the Blood Knight Tabard, around level 60. This rank is also held by
some NPCs (Master Pyreanor in Orgrimmar, for example).

Normally NPC:

* Champion: Some blood elf paladin trainers (Champion Cyssa Dawnrose in the Undercity, for instance) have this rank.
* Knight-Lord: Presumably the teachers of aspiring Blood Knights (Knight-Lord Bloodvalor in Silvermoon).
* Matriarch: The rank held by Lady Liadrin, supreme leader of the Blood Knight order.

I personally don't see the need for a guild of Blood Knights, when they are pretty much a guild...A organization WITH a strict Hierarchy. Why not just put the word out that you request the aid of other Knights...I'd think they would be duty bound to help you on a task if it fits within the goals of the Blood Knights..... If they decide to ignore you and sit in the tavern and drink while undead are pillaging a village (for example), then I am sure Lady Liadrin would like to heard about that . ;)
-Michael

WTF is up with this? ^
Vagabond Wrote:Normal player ranks:

* Initiate: Where all blood knights begin, at level 12
* Adept: Obtained after completing the Blood-Tempered Ranseur, around level 20-25, and learning Summon Warhorse.
* Knight: Obtained after learning the Blood Charger summon, level 40.
* Master: Obtained after completing the Blood Charger quest and receiving the Blood Knight Tabard, around level 60. This rank is also held by
some NPCs (Master Pyreanor in Orgrimmar, for example).

Normally NPC:

* Champion: Some blood elf paladin trainers (Champion Cyssa Dawnrose in the Undercity, for instance) have this rank.
* Knight-Lord: Presumably the teachers of aspiring Blood Knights (Knight-Lord Bloodvalor in Silvermoon).
* Matriarch: The rank held by Lady Liadrin, supreme leader of the Blood Knight order.

I personally don't see the need for a guild of Blood Knights, when they are pretty much a guild...A organization WITH a strict Hierarchy. Why not just put the word out that you request the aid of other Knights...I'd think they would be duty bound to help you on a task if it fits within the goals of the Blood Knights..... If they decide to ignore you and sit in the tavern and drink while undead are pillaging a village (for example), then I am sure Lady Liadrin would like to heard about that . ;)

Ah yes the list from wowwiki. That does say normally however, and I'm simply unsure. I believe for one a guild would make it much easier to organize, and it seems more "official" in my opinion. You are correct though that there is an underlying authority with being a blood knight. I'm trying to encourage activity instead of laying back in taverns as you have given as an example.

As I said, Master =3
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
In my opinion, if you were to make a Blood Knight guild, you should keep the name simple "The Blood Knights".... A problem I see, is the possibility that Blood Knights might actually be in other guilds. If this is the case, how would the Blood Knights as an organization view these Blood Knights who are part of another organization? Can Blood knights who are working for someone else, still be part of THE Blood Knights since the term "Blood Knight" isn't just the name for Blood Elf Paladins, but the name of the Blood Elf Paladin organization...
-Michael

WTF is up with this? ^
If you wish to make a guild of Blood Knights, see if you can get GM approval for your own regiment within the whole thing. Like a specific order or century.
☃ This is my snowman. He's there to remind me how much I hate the snow.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A confession and some questions Nymus 4 3,559 01-19-2015, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Nymus
  Druid of the Antler? and more questions. Andy7565 7 3,490 11-28-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  [Questions] Priests yo. Psychyn 5 1,658 08-28-2013, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Psychyn
  Feedback/Questions re: Custom-model characters/NPCs Kretol 50 9,896 07-07-2013, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Dae
  Made a Kaldorei, have some questions. hyenaskate 5 1,441 01-15-2013, 09:28 AM
Last Post: hyenaskate