The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Bloodrune
[Image: bloodrune.png]

History:

In the aftermath of the scourging of Quel'thalas, several shattered Elven families banded together to survive the lands outside of their home as they became refugees. Using their collective skillsets and what goods they escaped with, they began to trade with the myriad of races and cultures outside of their homeland. Elven goods became a popular commodity across the land as the remnants of Silvermoon were scavenged and pillaged for goods, and so the families made a tidy profit. Utilizing craftsmen and blacksmiths, the gathered families had a profitable trade venture by the time that Silvermoon was returned to.

By that time, the families had become one through loyalty, oaths and inter-marriage. Rather than remain multiple bloodlines, they forged a new one, Bloodrune. Every member of the families gave of themselves to forge the rune of blood that would be their new family crest, one that spoke of the loss of their kin to the scourge, one that spoke of hope for a new day. A merchant empire was created, with contacts spanning all of Azeroth. The Bloodrune family expanded into Goblin and Gnomish engineering schools by hiring on scholars of both and dedicating many of its sons and daughters to the craft. One son of the family, Micheru Bloodrune left home seeking fortune and casting off the shackles of his bloodline.

Now:
Micheru returned home after years of wandering. Having lived through the Cataclysm and survived, he hardened his heart and twisted his old intentions. Challenging his father, the Bloodrune elder, for title, he slew the older Blood Elf and took the reigns. The Bloodrune Family became host to a faction of criminals that Micheru named the Bloodrune Organization, a syndicate that was funded by Bloodrune family coffers.

The Bloodrune Organization expands upon the merchant empire of the family by giving it underworld reach and bringing more money to it by illicit contracts, smuggling and occasional wholesale theft and brutality.

Information:
The purpose of the guild is to be a generalized criminal syndicate. It can act as a foil or adversary to any guild who is looking for one, and a home for any criminal characters that need one. It's also open to ally with other organizations of similar purpose.
Any merchant characters looking for a home would also be welcome within the actual merchant house.

Roster:
Micheru - Ann'da / Warlord

Selondra - Medivh

Varlich - Quel'Zaram

Sally - Bloodrune

Lana - Kim'jael

Doran
- Personal Assistant

Rank Structure:
Ann'da (Father in Thalassian) - The leader and elder of both aspects of Bloodrune.

Medivh (Keeper of Secrets, Thalassian)- Acts as the adviser to the leader and general leader of the membership. They know where all the bodies are buried, and keep them unearthed.

Quel'Zaram (High Blade, Thalassian) - Oversees street level business and day to day organizational issues.

Bloodrune - A general mid-range member of the criminal aspect of the organization.

Kim'jael (Little Rat, Thalassian) - A new member, unproven, untrusted, but given room to move up.

Merchant - Non-criminal (at least publicly) members of the Bloodrune organization, often dealing with public relations to keep the group's criminal aspect out of the news.

Rules:
Simple: People who cause drama don't belong here. Follow server rules. Be awesome.
Cayce Northend - Druid of the Cenarion Circle
Micheru Bloodrune - Moonglade Ranger / Vagabond
Gratua Daggermouth - Walking the path of Lo'gosh
Medrit Brightwind - Wandering Swordsmaster
I have a drug-seller((And consumer but shhhh.)) Elf...I might be interested.
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Bumping for awesomeness! So far enjoying every bit of the RP!
[Image: OwlPsy2.gif]
(05-06-2013, 11:03 AM)Aethon Wrote: I have a drug-seller((And consumer but shhhh.)) Elf...I might be interested.

You're certainly welcome. Send me a PM next time I'm on. I'm likely to either be on Cayce or Micheru in the next few days.
Cayce Northend - Druid of the Cenarion Circle
Micheru Bloodrune - Moonglade Ranger / Vagabond
Gratua Daggermouth - Walking the path of Lo'gosh
Medrit Brightwind - Wandering Swordsmaster