The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Blurdvision`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I am a some what veteran to WoW, but just recently my cousin has gotten me into roleplaying. I have tried the official RP servers but they are not very accepting of new RPers and the RP in Goldshire isnt what I would call roleplaying. I am in my late 20's so I will not be cracking any anal jokes or harassing people, I am a bit to old for that.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Texas,USA my main language is english though I do speak alittle spanish but not enough to count really.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft 3 back in the day and I liked the story. Then I had my taste at MMO's with FF11, but when WoW came out I jumped ship and have stayed ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was looking for a serious RP server because I am wanting to enjoy the game and get better at role playing, plus face it the game itself gets pretty old just grinding and all.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am a laid back RPer, I enjoy just shooting the breeze in a tavern or with a group of like minded individuals. I have never tried rping in a fight so that sounds interesting also.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like human paladin or warrior and I also like dwarf hunters. I see myself more as a dwarf than a human strangly enough.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have tried a few private servers and a few RP servers so I go into this with no expectations just in case. As long as there are people and someone to talk to I will be happy.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity is the one that stands out the most. I have no problem playing with ten year olds but when the conversation ventures to areas of their bodies or bad mouthing someones mother in teasing or in truth it gets under my skin.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
He crouches down dragging his braided red beard along the snow stalking the bear that he has been hunting for three days. Beside him his precious friend Tornhide stands with him ready for the charge excited and almost blood thirsty for this next kill.

For Dundrin Two-flasks this is just another meal and perhaps a new pair of leggings. But for the Iceclaw this is his last moment of life. As Dundrin shoulders his blunderbuss he whispers to Tornhide to charge, careful not to take his eyes off of his sights he waits for his mighty boar to reach the huge bear before unleashing a volley of carefully aimed rounds into the bears raised chest. After a long couple of minutes go by and while the bear's attention is elsewhere Dundrin slips his firearm onto his back and charges in at the bear for the killing blow with his huge axe.

After the battle was over Dundrin reaches down to pat his good friend, his only true friend and apply a salve that he had picked up for Tornhide's wounds which where not sever but none the less needed treatment.
Once he was sure that his companion was taken care of he knelt beside the giant of a bear and thanked it for its body. For without it's meat and pelt it would have been a long cold winter indeed.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Forgive my short story I can see it in my mind but telling all that I see would take more space than I think is desired.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.