The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Bolvar`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a player that likes to have fun and be adventurous as well as to venture into lore such as my personal favorite, Arthas and The Lich King or Ner' Zul and The Frozen Throne. I'm a nice and fun player to be with and I also like to party!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in Tucson, Arizona and I have lived here all my life. I speak English as my main and primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Ah now this is a story worth telling... I used to play the infamous online game, RuneScape... i played since 2007 and after the course of Their horrid updates of no PvP and free trade, and my friend bringing me into WoW with lore I eventually joined last year in July.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I'm a Lore person and I find all servers PvP or Raiding ONLY so I searched and searched for a Role-Play Server and here i am typing this introduction right now.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types at different times but mostly fighting and action.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I find Human, Dreanei, Orc and Undead all fascinating with their lore history and their background makes them what they are.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope that there is a helpful and friendly community as well as A LOT or lore and role-playing!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I fine that the Respect rule is important because, RESPECT is just the right way to act, say and do!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Tharandor woke up one morning and got up and sharpened his blade and said to him self, "My destiny that my father once said was to be peacefull and bring an end to the Scourge!" So he joined the Argent Crusade, fought side by side with Tirion Fordring and then... They got the the Scourge's Master... The Lich King! Arthas Menethil, once Crowned Price of Lordaeron has turned into this moster years ago and must be brought to an end for all the poor souls he has taken! Tharandor ran up to Arthas with his blade, The Lightbringer's Blade of Rightousnes that his father once weilded, struck Arthas' blade Frostmourne and Arthas' last words were, "Immpossible, It can't be? A Recruit of Fordring, ARGH Father.... I.... Have.... FAILED.....!" There and through on out, Tharandor was a Champion of The Argent Crusade and Azeroth and The Lich King was dead... Or was he???

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope! I just hope I have fuN!
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol