The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Bones8810`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am 21 years old and from the US. Have been playing video games for a long time, including WoW. I can not afford to play WoW anymore and plus the RP I find on their servers is dwindling. Was hoping to find better RP here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States and English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Friend of mine suggested it to me a while ago.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
The RP I found on the Blizzard servers was not what I was looking for and I found this server through a Google search.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy fighting, getting into adventures, but don't mind the casual Tavern trip or walking around a city interacting with others. I prefer group RP but also love one on ones as well.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite is Undead Rouge because they are very fun to play, but I'd really love to try a Human Pally.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Fun RP and making new friends!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Humility role. I don't like playing with others that always make their characters the center of attention, had problems with this in other games.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Throck was a very brute Orc. His movements were sluggish as he stomped into the tavern. His axe slid down with a thud on the wooden floor at his side. He glanced around to the others and then looked to the barkeep. "Drink.. Now.." he demanded in a low, raspy tone.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]