The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Brunhilda's introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

im a fun player and will take RP seriously i dont mess about and like RP very much.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

i come from england and my primary language is english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

i got into world of warcraft because i thought it was fun to act as characters on a game.

What made you seek our server over others?:

because most servers have people who get on your nerve when you play role play and i thought this might be diffrent.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

i like to play a role as a assasin when you get hired to assasinate a npc.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

i like undead and human most because they are more sinister.

What are your expectations of this server?:

my expectations are that everybody who plays is mature and sensible

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

it was a winter's morning and the air was crisp and a blanket of snow coverd the land. Brunhilda was heading to the village of strunburg. she noticed a hand laying in the snow she went to investigate and.... there, in front of her eye's lay her mother and father dead with knives in their backs, she broke into tears and swore she would track down whoever killed her parents to the end of the earth.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

i may need a little bit of time to settle in and get to know everyone but i should be ok.