The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Burning Legion, Blackrocks and other modified creeps.
I know that the guards were modded so that players wouldn´t be able to go OOC´ly killing them for fun, and that therefore the added creeps that were spawned had to be equally powered to have a chance against them. But I wonder; would it be possible to revert them back to their former strength? Or at least nerf them so that a player would have a chance against them. Because as it is now players opposing the Burning Legion and its allies are rather limited in their options to attack them. We/they can merely watch any battle and if we try to kill any of the scouts and such around conquered villages/towns we are pretty much crushed, smashed and laughed at (well not literary).
We could add a rule saying that anyone killing guards or other OOC´ly or without accepting the consequences will be banned. That should keep people from doing it… I hope.
I suggest that we could try it for a month or so, to see if it works out.

Hope I didn´t aggravate anyone with this lil´ post. *Smirk*
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Second'd
Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?
When you acquire level 70, you recieve an item that increases your hp by -a lot-

I believe that's to make up for the increase of difficulty in these areas.
Jessika Iskuri - Human Female Priest. Shy, innocent, cute little thing.
Dias Raveindell - Human Male Warrior. Cold, silent lone warrior type.

Cassandra Singlider - Human Female Mage. (Deceased)
I got the Far-seers ring, and it doesn´t make up for it. I saw how one of the prestige-class masters tried to kill one of the creeps, didn´t work. He used a command to destroy it later.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Yea.. the guards are freakishly overpowered along with those mobs at Darkshire for example. I was OOC'ly going through SW to get to Elwynn. From the teleport point to the gate I died half way.. with the Farseer's Ring.

I completely understand why they are overpowered but ... they're a bit... too overpowered.. ._.

Third'd.
"I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!"
"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"