The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

"Buy" Usertitle
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING, BUT IT GETS ME GOLD TO MAKE NEW THINGS.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
(05-09-2013, 08:10 PM)Sol Wrote: GUYS

EVERYBODY ARGUE ABOUT IT IN HERE

ALL THE TITLES WE COULD EVER WANT

You've found the loophole. Prepare to be awoken from the Matrix.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
As I clicked on this button to begin to post a reply to this most wonderful and extensive thread, I thought to myself. I thought, I am going to write my opinion in this message. I am going to write my opinion eloquently, making sure not to leave out any minor details or possibilities for confusion, and then I am going to look over it to see how it will read to someone else. When my opinion to this thread and the posts contained within the thread on the topic of purchasing user titles with gold is properly printed, I will finally press the 'post reply' button so that my opinion may be shared with others who are also interested in browsing this thread. It is my hope that my post will make a significant contribution towards the understanding of the presented topic (which is, for the sake of reiteration and to clear up any confusion, the topic revolving around the use of gold earned from posting threads and posts to purchase user titles). The purpose of this preface is to brief any viewers of this thread of the thought process that surrounding me as i considered replying to this thread, to provide an eloquent context and to remove any misinterpretation thereby providing rigour to my post. I also acknowledge reflexivity throughout my post as it is, in fact, my post and subject to bias. However, I will do my best to acknowledge and circumvent this bias. In my most humble opinion, the purchasing of user titles with the gold earned from forum activities, whereby changing your user title was once a free option and cost nothing but a moment of your time and a witty thought, is in fact something that is in existance.
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
Thanks, regardless.

I know it wasn't there, but hopefully you guys understood my feelings on the matter. It wasn't always there, but when it was, it was free.

50g is a bit better, thanks.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

We must post here to get all the gold.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
(05-10-2013, 03:07 PM)WindZealot Wrote: We must post here to get all the gold.

...That would be a goal. To post here every time we need a user title. All of our muck and filth in order to grind up the extra gold to get the money required. It'd be interesting to see all the buzzwords we come up with and colorful flavoring.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Getting all the gold. You're doing it wrong. I do not feel compelled to give you a single copper.

On a serious note... why does it matter? If you are active on the forum you are earning money to change your title. If you aren't active on the forum and thus not earning gold, then you shouldn't care about changing it anyways.

Besides, what else are you gonna spend it on? It's not like anyone would want to just save it all up or something.
Spoiler:
__________$$$$_____$$___$$$$$$_______
_________$$$$$______$$_$_____$$______
________$$$$$_______$$________$______
________$$$$$_______$_______$________
________$$$$$$_____$_______$_________
_________$$$$$$____$______$__________
__________$$$$$$$$_______$___________
__$$$_________$$$$$$$_$$_____________
$$$$$$$_________$$$__________________
_$$$$$$$_________$___________________
__$$$$$$_________$$__________________
___$$$___$_______$$__________________
___________$_____$___________________
_______$$$$_$___$____________________
_____$$$$$$__$_$$____________________
____$$$$$$$___$$_____________________
____$$$$$______$_____________________
____$$$________$_____________________
____$__________$_____________________
_____________$_$_____________________
______________$$_____________________
_______________$_____________________
...I'm not entitled to a refund for buying User Titles when they were expensive, am I?

(I need that money! I could buy a penguin, or... another penguin!)
Hello, I have a fun story to share with you guys.

"One day, the dog named John walked over the street. Suddenly, a pink car with three legs ran over the street. It stopped and asked for the 5`th session of Friends, but John told that it wasn`t made yet. The car was angry, and spitted cacodemons out his two mouths. The cacodemons duplicated each other, and ate up all the Scooby-snacks. The old lady shouted at Pikachu, and fired a missile at him. Pikachu evolved into Weedle, and throwed a burning banana at the car. The banana got angry, and tried to rule the world. John told the banana that MTV ruled the world, and ate him. The banana tasted old shoes, wich was not so weird, because it was a super sayajin. The green pig with the bell, ran towards the car, and exploded like a sheep. Suddenly, the car started an earthquake, and the whole world turned into a ice cream. The orcs started an revenge on Donald Duck, and turned him to a pink bear. The old lady advanced into level 10, and turned into a Fire Demon. The fire demon burned down all mushrooms, (which was the houses on the planet) and fried all flying carrots."

-Fredrik Hauger Olsen

Thanks for listening.
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
I think that the original direction of this thread is back that way. *Points way back yonder*
Spoiler:
__________$$$$_____$$___$$$$$$_______
_________$$$$$______$$_$_____$$______
________$$$$$_______$$________$______
________$$$$$_______$_______$________
________$$$$$$_____$_______$_________
_________$$$$$$____$______$__________
__________$$$$$$$$_______$___________
__$$$_________$$$$$$$_$$_____________
$$$$$$$_________$$$__________________
_$$$$$$$_________$___________________
__$$$$$$_________$$__________________
___$$$___$_______$$__________________
___________$_____$___________________
_______$$$$_$___$____________________
_____$$$$$$__$_$$____________________
____$$$$$$$___$$_____________________
____$$$$$______$_____________________
____$$$________$_____________________
____$__________$_____________________
_____________$_$_____________________
______________$$_____________________
_______________$_____________________
I'll go ahead and close this, now. There's plenty of topics in Off-Topic to post in if you need to earn gold quick. Forum games and whatnot. This one's technically solved now so... Off with you lot! /shoo