The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

COTH Census
Gyran is active again. :D
[Image: glarfieldiator_gif_2_by_el_cid_84-d5ebmb1.gif]
Clauda's not MIA. Just been busy with school lately and not on alot.
Jivundus: Unbound Fury
Gwendolyna: Priestess of the Light
Clauda: Master Smith and Smiter of Kneecaps
Both removed from MIA. Gloran, as I've mentioned before, any character not showing up for a while, regardless of reason, gets them marked as MIA. That way if someone reads the profile and decides they want to seek that character out, they'll at least know they haven't been seen in a while.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Saeora is gone for good now.
"The world will look up and shout, 'Save us'. And I'll look down and whisper no."

Kyndri - Treehugging Nightelf Druid
Jendra - Proud Orc Warrior
Ashe - Righteous Human Warrior
Eva - Shady Human Rogue
Elu - Peaceful Tauren Hunter
Saeora is now listed as deceased.

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
You can move Bishnak to MIA.
Please move Boruk to MIA.
Boruk Axeripper - Warsong Orc
Bamok Bullhead - Jolly Tauren
Thorel "Cannon" Blackpowder - Pirate Cannoneer
Mark Berkman - Young rogue in training.
Noted and noted!

~Kurt Vonnegut
Krolgar's is MIA for now, along with Gazbo.
Would like for Tazmin to be moved out of MIA. :shock:
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Bria - Back from hiding!
Tazmin and Bria have been removed from MIA.

~Kurt Vonnegut
All right, ladies and gents. I've gone through and moved a LOT of the approved profiles on the wiki to MIA. I even moved one to deceased. (Not saying which one, y'all have to go make sure it's not yours, right?)

All told, I moved almost 70 profiles.

As per usual, if I haven't seen that character online, or haven't seen the player active in the forums, I've marked them as MIA. If no one responds to the contrary, I assume I was correct. I may have even moved characters I know are active, just to keep you on your toes.

I have noticed a profile that was posted by a person other than myself or the GMs. DO NOT DO THIS. The GMs double-check for approved profiles and vouches before leveling you. Sneaking your profile into the wiki only robs yourself of the valuable peer review process, it won't get you leveled.

Also, as always, if you see a character in the regular section that isn't yours, but you're pretty sure isn't being played anymore, mention it here so we can get the place uncluttered.

~Kurt Vonnegut
Nice clean up you did but I was wondering if you could remove Shienta from MIA seeing as he's still used. :)
[Image: Untitled-332.png]
Oh, I'm so glad. I missed him!

~Kurt Vonnegut

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Race Census 4/15/12 Yau 26 4,244 04-17-2012, 08:20 AM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  CotH Census! MadFerret 44 6,356 02-28-2011, 10:02 PM
Last Post: DaveM
  CotH Census (Post-WotLK) Qaza 163 24,862 07-20-2010, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Hinbane