The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Can`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
First and foremost, I would like to thank you for spending your time to read my introduction post. I can assure you that I am aware of the great efforts you have been putting into this community, as I can just tell that by surfing your forums for only a few minutes. In my opinion, a community's impression on a new member who is interested in joining it is as important as the opinion of the community about the new member. With that being said, I am glad to announce that this community has attracted my attention, and grasped it in its hands in a tight manner. On the other hand, what I would really like to see is that latter part, which involves you getting impressed by me. However; I can only try to reach perfection, which I hope is enough for you, as everyone has flaws which might even diminish their efficiency below the average and the expected, rendering them imperfect.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Furthermore, I am currently located in Turkey, which is also the country I originate from. My primary language, as expected, is Turkish, which is followed by English and German respectively. I am also able to count to twenty both in Japanese and Russian, though I doubt that those are counted.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Apart from that; I would like to share some of my gaming history with you. I have met computer games, on a computer, first at the year 1998, when I was just a seven year old kid getting readied to recieve the never-ending curse called 'school'. The first games I have played tended to be really boring. However, that was going to change about five years after, on the third of July, as Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos got published. That is how I have stepped into the world of Warcraft. And of course, as the time passed, I managed to obtain the expansion pack of the same game, later with a World of Warcraft disc ending up in my hands.

With that little Warcraft experience making me familiar with role playing, I have stepped into its fancy and colorful world via a private role playing server of whose name I cannot even recall right now. However, I still have the version of the server on my mind, 1.4.2.

Besides role playing; in my spare time, which is when I am not role playing, I tended to have some player versus player action on other servers to shake the stress off my shoulders, having some rest. And after some time of 'hack'n slash' I got used to it and left role playing for a good amount of time, leaning towards First Person Shooting and Real-Time Strategy games. Though of course you cannot change the inevitable, as soon or later, role playing shall reign over you once again. Well here I am.

What made you seek our server over others?:
In addition, I actually have been residing on another server right now other than here, which is nice and cozy. Yet it lacks the crowd I am looking for, so here I am. I have seeked crowd, and found it at last. One person can be creative, though is limited to himself. Two people can be creative, but they have no one else to share that with. A crowd of people can be creative, and do a plenty good job with that. That is why I like crowds. Of course it has its own down sides aswell; more problems, less stability, easier to shatter, harder to maintain...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
In a nutshell, there is creativity where there is a crowd, and there is role playing where there is creativity. Of course the more crowded the community is, much more diversity you have in your role plays. I am a person who likes trying new stuff, so I can honestly tell you that I would not mind role playing something I have not done before. I am open to all of your ideas, promising you that I will have fun and make you have fun with me aswell, therefore, I enjoy all kinds of role playing as long as they add to the 'creativity' factor, even though if they involve my characters in a negative manner.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Also, as I am not picky in role playing, I am not picky at anything about role playing aswell. Simply, I do not have a favourite race or a class. It really depends on my mood at the mentioned time. I just might have watched a movie about demons, which would result in making me feel like playing as an evil warlock, and so on.

What are your expectations of this server?:
All I expect from this server is fun. That is the only term I will care about. As long as I have my daily fun supply, provided by you, you will not hear a word of complaint from me, not even once. Yet do not worry! I may aswell have fun having my characters die, or have unfortunate events occur on them, which would usually be a problem for most of the people. Be assured that I have no such taboos on such simple stuff.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Whereas, out of all the rules you have set, I would pick maturity first, as I have my reasons, which are rather valid. If someone is able to achieve maturity with ease, then he is capable of doing anything. If everyone behaves mature, then the rest of the rules would be conducted anyways, automatically.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(I chose to write my mini story here, as a poem, if you do not mind)

Unnamed Poem:

He chose to be alone.
Though others didn't know.
Refused to look before himself,
He took his steps slow.

He didn't have any company,
On his way towards the hell.
Before got trapped in agony,
He had to let out a yell.

He longed to be a little bird.
That, he might fly away.
Keeping himself to the word,
That one day he will have a say.

He wished to be a huge flame.
That brightly danced alone.
Having no one near to blame,
Staring up at the blue dome.

He spread his arms out wide.
Strechted in the break of dawn.
He just let go of all he held,
With just a simple yawn.

Some thought he dreamed too hard.
Some thought he dreamed too light.
In his own prison every night,
Called, the human mind.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
This was an introduction posted on August. I have not edited it because it seems to be good enough to me still, to qualify.

With my best wishes and regards,
Can

Edit: Wasn't aware that the template actually makes you post a new thread here. I already have an introduction post here on these forums. You might just one to delete one of them.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
First and foremost, I would like to thank you for spending your time to read my introduction post. I can assure you that I am aware of the great efforts you have been putting into this community, as I can just tell that by surfing your forums for only a few minutes. In my opinion, a community's impression on a new member who is interested in joining it is as important as the opinion of the community about the new member. With that being said, I am glad to announce that this community has attracted my attention, and grasped it in its hands in a tight manner. On the other hand, what I would really like to see is that latter part, which involves you getting impressed by me. However; I can only try to reach perfection, which I hope is enough for you, as everyone has flaws which might even diminish their efficiency below the average and the expected, rendering them imperfect.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Furthermore, I am currently located in Turkey, which is also the country I originate from. My primary language, as expected, is Turkish, which is followed by English and German respectively. I am also able to count to twenty both in Japanese and Russian, though I doubt that those are counted.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Apart from that; I would like to share some of my gaming history with you. I have met computer games, on a computer, first at the year 1998, when I was just a seven year old kid getting readied to recieve the never-ending curse called 'school'. The first games I have played tended to be really boring. However, that was going to change about five years after, on the third of July, as Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos got published. That is how I have stepped into the world of Warcraft. And of course, as the time passed, I managed to obtain the expansion pack of the same game, later with a World of Warcraft disc ending up in my hands.

With that little Warcraft experience making me familiar with role playing, I have stepped into its fancy and colorful world via a private role playing server of whose name I cannot even recall right now. However, I still have the version of the server on my mind, 1.4.2.

Besides role playing; in my spare time, which is when I am not role playing, I tended to have some player versus player action on other servers to shake the stress off my shoulders, having some rest. And after some time of 'hack'n slash' I got used to it and left role playing for a good amount of time, leaning towards First Person Shooting and Real-Time Strategy games. Though of course you cannot change the inevitable, as soon or later, role playing shall reign over you once again. Well here I am.

What made you seek our server over others?:
In addition, I actually have been residing on another server right now other than here, which is nice and cozy. Yet it lacks the crowd I am looking for, so here I am. I have seeked crowd, and found it at last. One person can be creative, though is limited to himself. Two people can be creative, but they have no one else to share that with. A crowd of people can be creative, and do a plenty good job with that. That is why I like crowds. Of course it has its own down sides aswell; more problems, less stability, easier to shatter, harder to maintain...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
In a nutshell, there is creativity where there is a crowd, and there is role playing where there is creativity. Of course the more crowded the community is, much more diversity you have in your role plays. I am a person who likes trying new stuff, so I can honestly tell you that I would not mind role playing something I have not done before. I am open to all of your ideas, promising you that I will have fun and make you have fun with me aswell, therefore, I enjoy all kinds of role playing as long as they add to the 'creativity' factor, even though if they involve my characters in a negative manner.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Also, as I am not picky in role playing, I am not picky at anything about role playing aswell. Simply, I do not have a favourite race or a class. It really depends on my mood at the mentioned time. I just might have watched a movie about demons, which would result in making me feel like playing as an evil warlock, and so on.

What are your expectations of this server?:
All I expect from this server is fun. That is the only term I will care about. As long as I have my daily fun supply, provided by you, you will not hear a word of complaint from me, not even once. Yet do not worry! I may aswell have fun having my characters die, or have unfortunate events occur on them, which would usually be a problem for most of the people. Be assured that I have no such taboos on such simple stuff.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Whereas, out of all the rules you have set, I would pick maturity first, as I have my reasons, which are rather valid. If someone is able to achieve maturity with ease, then he is capable of doing anything. If everyone behaves mature, then the rest of the rules would be conducted anyways, automatically.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(I chose to write my mini story here, as a poem, if you do not mind)

Unnamed Poem:

He chose to be alone.
Though others didn't know.
Refused to look before himself,
He took his steps slow.

He didn't have any company,
On his way towards the hell.
Before got trapped in agony,
He had to let out a yell.

He longed to be a little bird.
That, he might fly away.
Keeping himself to the word,
That one day he will have a say.

He wished to be a huge flame.
That brightly danced alone.
Having no one near to blame,
Staring up at the blue dome.

He spread his arms out wide.
Strechted in the break of dawn.
He just let go of all he held,
With just a simple yawn.

Some thought he dreamed too hard.
Some thought he dreamed too light.
In his own prison every night,
Called, the human mind.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
This was an introduction posted on August. I have not edited it because it seems to be good enough to me still, to qualify.

With my best wishes and regards,
Can

Edit: Wasn't aware that the template actually makes you post a new thread here. I already have an introduction post here on these forums. You might just one to delete one of them.
Considering English isn't your primary language, I have to say, I'm impressed.

Welcome to the server!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Considering English isn't your primary language, I have to say, I'm impressed.

Welcome to the server!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
My English is actually better. I'll write and send you a few essays in my free time ;) I had this written within a hurry back in August.
My English is actually better. I'll write and send you a few essays in my free time ;) I had this written within a hurry back in August.