The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Can't log back on
The server -is- down, but what was sent last is what is being shown, like when a program crashes.
Just be paitent, Kretol should be sorting this in due time
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

Server is down, at least the login server is. Possibly the people who were logged in are still shown on the map and server status. :) Once it gets a restart, it'll be all working again.

Edit: What Avitz said, he typed faster.
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."
Zukaza031 Wrote:I can't logg on too, but the strange thing is, when I open player map, there are people online?
Is it my pc or is the server really still down?

Please inform me, thanks in advance

Yes. It say's I'm online. Which I am not. I even just got a 48-hour ban thrown at me, so that's pretty impossible.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Thank you :D, in meantime I"ll go play some Fallout online then :p its RP too only very very futuristic <3
Most awesome signature of Cap'n Scila! Check check check!

Spoiler:
[Image: f7247.png]
Fallout isn't very very futuristic. ._.
[Image: NXAwd.png?1]
Yes is is :o lazor weps pew pew, but tough the whole world is destroyed :( but its kinda fun to play it online still, its kinda oldschool :p

Spoiler:
Zukaza031 Wrote:Yes is is :o lazor weps pew pew, but tough the whole world is destroyed :( but its kinda fun to play it online still, its kinda oldschool :p

You can play the first Fallout online?
Pain is an illusion.
Yeah, its a great timekiller, its the fallout 2 tough, but its still one of the old series, with the whole same world and stuff :D its the turnbased game from fallout, alltough you can also play it realtime.

If you type in in google Fonline 2238 then I think you should find it :)

Spoiler:
Zukaza031 Wrote:Yeah, its a great timekiller, its the fallout 2 tough, but its still one of the old series, with the whole same world and stuff :D its the turnbased game from fallout, alltough you can also play it realtime.

Cool I might try it out. Fallout 3 would've been neat if it had some kinda multiplayer.
Pain is an illusion.
AM180 Wrote:
Zukaza031 Wrote:Yeah, its a great timekiller, its the fallout 2 tough, but its still one of the old series, with the whole same world and stuff :D its the turnbased game from fallout, alltough you can also play it realtime.

Cool I might try it out. Fallout 3 would've been neat if it had some kinda multiplayer.

True true, but the oldschool fallout is still pretty awsome =) I made an awsome sniper char, I just love the perks and such, that's things that WoW should get :D Perks ftw!

The new one ain't fun anymore if you got a lot advanced in the game :)

Spoiler:
Zukaza031 Wrote:Yes is is :o lazor weps pew pew, but tough the whole world is destroyed :( but its kinda fun to play it online still, its kinda oldschool :p

I've played it. /facepalm

It -isn't- that much futuristic. "Very, very futuristic" is... like... Halo.
There's a big difference between post-apocalyptic and futuristic.

Star Wars is futuristic.

Mad Max is post-apocalyptic.
Torrek | Troll Rogue/Engineer | Currently Shuffling between Booty Bay and Rachet, looking for work and perfecting his designs |Torrek's Journal
Oroth Kodohorn | Tauren Hunter | Wandering the Plains of Kalimdor | Chieftan of the Kodohorn Tribe
Lies any game with laser rifles is futuristic :>

Spoiler:
That is so untrue.
Seeing as lasers (Granted not laser weapons) have been already made, its not much of a futuristic thing.
Fallout is a bit of a hybrid to post apocalypse and some small amount of Futuristic, due to the power armor in the later gamers...

Anyway, back on topic kretol is now online, so the problem should be resolved soon.
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp