The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Can't log in on my character, Melgos
Okay, I was simply running north from the South-eastern corner of Eversong woods, I go to cross the lake where the amani Trolls are and the game crashed.

I went to log back in on Melgos, the loading bar gets to about halfway and the game crashes, can somebody help please?

-Melgos
Melgos Durhill: Knight of Lordaeron.
Trystan Meeron: Lone Ranger. Captured by Blackrocks
I was able to log onto him fine.
Have you tried purging your cache? Or using the unstucker/teleporter if you're still unable to log him on?
Quote:Kretol wrote:
I was able to log onto him fine.
Have you tried purging your cache? Or using the unstucker/teleporter if you're still unable to log him on?

I tried purging the cache folder and it did nothing, I had no idea about the teleporter/unstucker.
Melgos Durhill: Knight of Lordaeron.
Trystan Meeron: Lone Ranger. Captured by Blackrocks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character ideas that don't play by CotH character creation rules Dae 26 10,334 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Dae
  IC OOC L (In-Character Out-Of-Character Location) Judgernaut 15 3,460 03-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Judgernaut