The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Can't log on.
Iv'e checked my realmlist and it's right.
However my account stopped in december but since I downloaded the patch I cant log on. It says I need to buy more time.
*Turns around wearing a birthday hat on his face and says* What are you doing
It sounds like your realm list ISN'T right, because it shouldn't be connecting to the official servers at all.

The patch likely overwrote your WTF files. I suggest redownloading the Realmlist file from our page.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Thanks Grak. It wasent the right realmlist but it wasent the normal one either. I just assumed it was right. I appologize.
Actually my pass doesent work at all.
I think the best course of action might be to reset my account on the server if thats possible.
I'm able to log in with your account information fine. Are you sure you're using the correct password?
Yes. Im pretty sure. Im using the same one as I use on the forums. If you could tell me what it is somehow without making it super public that would be nice. If Ittan's on you can tell him what it is. Ive know him since I was 2.