The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Can't seem to log in
This issue is proving to be quite vexing. I'm trying another potential fix... however, on the 'plus' side, it seems other users of the server code (ArcEmu) are having similar problems as well, so it's not just us.
Alright, I had enough of trying to get this updated version going. Reverted back to the old-but-working code.
Am I alone? Has the plague renewed itself? Do you have it too? Is it terrible? Are you frightened?
All these questions answered... NOT!
Again, I cant log in, I get the server list and thats it. Anyone else experiencing the same?
> Important! < Open TRP2 -> Settings -> Directory -> Scroll down and see the 'Trust for created states' thing! -> Set it to minimum!! Custom states and eguipment made by TRP2 will now show to others!

(01-13-2011, 07:40 AM)Zarquon Wrote: And Drarry's a nice guy, really!

In every life we have some trouble,
But when you worry you make it double,
Dont worry,
Be happy!
I'm getting that too. I think everyone is, according to the status...
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Getting it and it's making me a verrrry sad panda.
Same here. Sad fase. :<

So onto another subject..

... So.... Trees...
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
As we have often said when the server goes down, this is an excellent time to read the wonderful In-Character posts forum, or the wiki, or the "Articles and Guides" section!

You can also draw, read a book, take a walk, play with a puppy, or whatever catches your interest!

If you post anywhere in here saying you are bored, you will simply be laughed at, because we have already offered alternative activities.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Sit back, relax and read a book, go outside or headbang some. Can only wait for our overlord to arrive and save the day.

Or you can do as the Q said. *Smirk*
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Besides, there are so many things to do in the world. You can RP as yourself! The graphics are great and the other roleplayers are absolutely wonderful! Best part is, I've never seen godmoding, metagaming, or powergaming either!

I'd recommend this "RPing as yourself outside".

-Nod, 9 out of 10 Russians approve of RPing as yourself- preferably the same way you'd do in the game-- pull out weapons in public and threaten people with them because they're not your skin color-
Soyuz nerushimy respublik svobodnykh
Splotila naveki velikaya Rus'!
"A single death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic."
"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."
-Иосиф Сталин (Joseph Stalin)

Stand by...
There. Fixed! Seems a recent commit by a dev caused any spell to crash the server without chance for auto-restart, and another dev fixed it. Woo!
Well, thankies Kretol.

Told ya guys! :D
Soyuz nerushimy respublik svobodnykh
Splotila naveki velikaya Rus'!
"A single death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic."
"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."
-Иосиф Сталин (Joseph Stalin)

And now locking this topic, as I don't want it to be bumped yet again when another problem occurs.