The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cannot stream required archive data.
Cannot stream required archive data. Please check the network connection.

At's what the non-archived Cata client's giving me. I've set the realmlist to CoTH's, by the by. It won't even start up. It happens right when I try to use the .exe.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
Resolved.
How was it fixed? What was wrong?

(Posted from teh phonez!)
Yeah, I'm having this issue on not only my CotH client, but my 4.0.6a install, and even my retail MoP install. My WotLK install seems just fine.

Halp?
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
I had the same problem but I've managed to fix it after torrenting from a different source.
Spoiler:
[Image: 2493598-darth_revan_by_unclesatan.png]
I can't possibly make time again to torrent a fresh install with dialup at home. I've tried reinstalling my 4.3.4a with the four .rar files I had kept stored. Nothing works. MoP client still crashes, and my 4.0.6a is patched and won't fully load (the process starts, but kills itself once reaching a certain point).

I've tried everything from uninstalling my anti-virus (McAfee removed all their advanced controls. Couldn't work it), turing off my firewall, and reinstalling my client. Nothing seems to work. Note it's not just my 4.3.4a having this issue, but all of my Cata and higher clients.
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Try deleting your Cache folder. If the error message specifies a certain file that it can't stream, try deleting it (it'll probably be in Data/enUS or Data/enGB) and running WoW again.
I tried deleting the cache with no luck and the error message is vague in that it simply states it cannot stream the required data. My 4.0.6a client now produces a different error which should be easily fixed and my MoP client seems to be working again. Still no luck with my CotH client.

Edit: it was suggested to me by @stealthscout to disable hamachi and flush my DNS. Still nothing.
I am tech support

Hopefully @flammos200 will eventually come by here and mention what had fixed it!
Are you using any sort of patch or crack? I get that message sometimes if I do something wrong when modding my wow.exe. Have someone send you theirs to see if something broke in that file somehow.

Or perhaps it might be Wow Model Viewer getting files mixed up. Can you try rolling back your WoW folders to an earlier date?
There's no patches or cracks and none of my WMV clients are linked to my CotH install. I'm gonna try a recommended fix once I get home.
I am tech support

@Memnoch offered this bit of advice that got rid of the error, though now my client takes far too long to load. The error was resolved by:
Opening Internet Explorer
Going to Tools > Internet Options > "Advanced" tab.
Select "Reset..."
Check "Delete personal settings" > Reset
Restart computer.
It resolved the error, but now my client won't load. The process starts and moves at an agonizingly slow pace. So I traded one issue for another.

Update!

After (oddly) plugging my iPhone into my laptop, the process seemed to load faster and now my client works! Excellent!
I am tech support

Actually!

I was an idiot and launched the client without using the CoTH runme.bat. It turned the vast majority of my Data folder into 1 kb files, effectively erasing them. A redownload of the broken files fixed everything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Data Monster Jonoth 11 2,008 04-30-2013, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Jonoth
  Lost Data and Interface Deoblo138 0 786 04-08-2011, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Deoblo138
  Wotlk data missing? SilentPhantom 3 1,886 06-20-2010, 06:34 AM
Last Post: HeroLief
  Assistance Required ocylith 5 1,497 09-05-2009, 08:28 PM
Last Post: ocylith
  "No WotLK data"..? TwilightKiwi 12 4,441 04-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Kretol