The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cant find the realmlist.
I read the instructions on how to connect to the server, but i cant find anything called a realmlist in my locale folder. Also, where do i put the coth realmlist.wtf file? I read the wiki page about connecting several times, but im still confused...
Place it in the WoW>Data>EnUS folder

EnUs could be EnUK or other depend on nationality. That´s also where the original realmlist should be.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I stick to the one that comes with WoW.

Make sure you are patched up to 3.0.8a or 3.0.9, then go into your WoW folder, Data/EnUS/realmlist.wtf
It could be.. EnUS, EnGB, EnUK.. It all varies.
Change it to our realmlist, make a game account and enjoy the ride.
So, I just put the coth realmlist in the enUS folder? Something still isnt working... Oh and I dont see the original realmlist.
Then put the realmlist into the EnUS folder. It should work. If not, make sure you are at patch 3.0.8a or 3.0.9 and your game account information is all valid and correct.
Ah, ok, its now working, thanks very much! :D One snag though, when I tried to log in, something came up saying that I need WotLK. Where could I download WotLK?
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.piratebay.org]www.piratebay.org</a><!-- w -->

That´s a good place for torrents, there´s a few other topics where you can find links to other downloads, free of charge.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Its fixed now, thank you very much!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Torrent File / Realmlist ? Rumus 5 1,601 04-08-2014, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Thoradin
  No realmlist frostnight 2 918 10-27-2012, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Can't get the CotH logon to come up, do I have the right realmlist? Geoni 7 1,393 06-12-2012, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Can't find any realms?? AngusTheRockLord 8 1,514 10-13-2010, 05:21 PM
Last Post: AngusTheRockLord
  Non-existent realmlist Bloodfeud 4 999 09-08-2010, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Kretol