The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cappn's Feedback: Episode III
Gonna make this one short and sweet compared to my last two threads: no listing giant descriptions of all my characters, just gonna ask for feedback and see what I get!

So, yeah, my name is CappnRob and I roleplay herosparkle stuff and approve profiles.

My current characters are...

Cristovao
Maeia
Hrodebert
Mathieu
Gantrithor
Oraeon
Nicolaus
Ferdinand
Hercynian
Balshar
Sophie
Aryeon
Duguro
Madugo
Henry
Shinari
Antares
Harun

Besides my characters, I run events! You might have been to some of them, like one of the Heart of Evil episodes, or Restoring Stormwind! I also run spontaneous RP and like to run storylines, so whatever of that you've experienced, feel free to tell me what you think of too.

Also- in the community! How am I? Too cool? Not cool enough? Forum helper work? Do I make you feel good inside? Did I accidentally offend you? Or maybe not so accidentally? Let me know!
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Quote:Forum helper work?

I actually haven't seen you do forum helper work in quite some time. What's going on there?
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Good observation- I tend to do a lot of profiles at once then stop for a while, rinse repeat. I'll work on being more consistent :(
What would you say is the drive behind your sudden spurts of activity?
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
It's hard to say. Usually when I see profiles stacked up I tend to hack into them all at once. I did it for the early-approval Cata profiles, I did it when we made the switch to Cata, I did it every few weeks after that.

It isn't just FH work though- I do this with everything IRL, which is a bad habit of mine. I wait until the last minute to do something before cramming it all at once. I do it for school, for writing, for drawing, etc. Sudden bursts of activity followed by slumps.

I do have ADHD, but I don't wanna drop blame on that because that'd be silly. It's likely a reason though, but not the only one :V
Bumping this 'cos I know one of you out there has to love/hate me enough to type something!
Aryeon. Aryeon. Aryeon. *Stares*
[Image: sloth-soon-meme.jpg]

Working on his rewrite actually!
[Image: its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif]
Bump!
You've greatly improved as a forum helper. Good job.
Hmm. More Cappn feedback. I've had plenty of RP with you lately and I've enjoyed all that I've had. I still gripe that you don't have any active Horde characters, but preferences are preferences. You seem to enjoy playing the good guys, but I've seen some moral ambiguity come from Maeia that I've enjoyed, with her current position as a member of the Forsaken coming into conflict with those old Lordaeron values, and I hope to RP with her more in the future so that can be explored more.

And I hope to RP with Antares with Ce more, both to see how old friends interact and to see how you play him in comparison with Gantrithor.

As for Forum Helping, there was a time when you weren't doing much, but now that you are, I can say it's something I'm thankful for as another FH. One thing I did notice, however, is that you initial'd something and said 'worgen details aren't my specialty'. I could say the same thing, because I don't really care for playing that race (although I can see why others like it), but as a FH I know I'll need to know them anyways, because you're going to encounter profiles of all races. There's nothing wrong with specializing in certain races (all of us on the FH team seem to have specialties), but having enough lore-knowledge to approve a profile of any race should be something we should all strive towards.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Quote: I still gripe that you don't have any active Horde characters

I take it you mean TRUEHORDE characters (orcs/trolls/tauren) given my handful of elves and forsaken; you'll be happy to know that I'm bringing Madugo back soon to fill in just that role :|

Quote:And I hope to RP with Antares with Ce more, both to see how old friends interact and to see how you play him in comparison with Gantrithor.

Me too, as my whole mantra when writing his profile was "total opposite of Gan"!

As for Worgen lore, I know the basics (Nightmare, Gilneas starting story, major lore figures), but the tiny nuances escape me. You know, like the Draenei are so I really have no excuse at all

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen