The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Captain Toussaint's Log
This is a logbook of Kate’s adventures, feelings and situation reports during her time as a ship captain. I’ll be adding periodically adding to it so stay tuned if it interests you.

“Alright, it’s finally done. We just finished jettisoning the last of the junk these guys left behind. I went rooting about in the captain’s cabin, MY new cabin, and found this old thing. Turns out the old captain had some really embarrassing sappy poems to his girl written. I think I might send them to her as an apology or something since ol’ mate is sleeping with the fish. Only thing left is for me to bring in the finishing touches like some furniture, maybe a rocking chair over in the corner. But apart from that, the ship is ours. Already flying her new sail high and K has finalised the papers so it’s all official. The Grey Maiden is mine.”
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.