The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Carrot`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, I'm Carrot. I've mostly been playing and RPing on Argent Dawn (EU) (I still do) and this would be my first try at a private server. I couldn't write what I consider a decent introduction/application to save my life and they also scare me shitless. I'm usually quiet in public channels, forums and all that, but I'm working on it. While I do enjoy som Heroics every now and then, the RP is what's made me stay on WoW.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Sweden and so my primary language is Swedish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My big brother bought World of Warcraft a couple of years ago and my first reaction was pretty much "Duh, geek". Despite that, I did watch him play every now and then and eventually I created a character on his account. A few weeks later I had got my own account and I have been playing ever since, with occasional breaks.

What made you seek our server over others?:
To be honest, I just clicked the first hit I got after searching for RP private server and started reading. I thought everything sounded great, so I decided to have a try at writing an introduction

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
While I enjoy pretty much any good RP I prefer doing it in smaller groups. As for what kind, any will do.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tough question. I would say my favourite race is Forsaken, even though I haven't been playing them a lot. I like their lore, their looks, and I think one can do much fun with a Forsaken character. And who doesn't like zombies anyway? As for a class, I don't have any favourite. I just try to pick a new class I haven't played before if I create a new character.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good RP and no OOCers. That's about it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one about respect. If you show respect for the people around you, most of the other rules just follows by default, since many of them involves respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ouch. Well, here goes:

A living corpse, another one of those undeads called Forsaken, sat perched atop a pyramid of barrels in the small town known as Brill. In her hands (which were adorned with a ridicolous amount of silver rings) were a few pieces of leather, crudely stitched together into something only barely resembling an unfinished hat in its final stages. The corpse hummed quietly to herself, a few tones put together without any thought behind them. Her attention was fully devoted to the mindless motions of sewing.

A few minutes went by as she sat there, unnoticed by anyone except for a rat which made a brave attempt to eat her foot. The creature was promptly impaled by a five inch long needle held by the undead and just as swiftly tossed aside. She returned to her work again, still humming.

Eventually, with a lopsided grin of triumph the corpse finally held upp the finished "hat" in front of her, giving it a few seconds of admiration as she stuck the needle into the skin on the back of her neck. She jumped off the barrels and set off towards the Gallow's End Tavern, planting the hat on top of her head and thus preventing herself from seeing anything but her own bony feet.

To her dismay, the moment she moved the hand previously holding the hat from her head the hat fell off as well. She stopped and held up her hand in front of her, the hat dangling awkwardly from the finger it had been accidently stitched onto. The corpse mused over the situation for a few seconds and then kept on walking. The finger could wait.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, I'm Carrot. I've mostly been playing and RPing on Argent Dawn (EU) (I still do) and this would be my first try at a private server. I couldn't write what I consider a decent introduction/application to save my life and they also scare me shitless. I'm usually quiet in public channels, forums and all that, but I'm working on it. While I do enjoy som Heroics every now and then, the RP is what's made me stay on WoW.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Sweden and so my primary language is Swedish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My big brother bought World of Warcraft a couple of years ago and my first reaction was pretty much "Duh, geek". Despite that, I did watch him play every now and then and eventually I created a character on his account. A few weeks later I had got my own account and I have been playing ever since, with occasional breaks.

What made you seek our server over others?:
To be honest, I just clicked the first hit I got after searching for RP private server and started reading. I thought everything sounded great, so I decided to have a try at writing an introduction

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
While I enjoy pretty much any good RP I prefer doing it in smaller groups. As for what kind, any will do.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tough question. I would say my favourite race is Forsaken, even though I haven't been playing them a lot. I like their lore, their looks, and I think one can do much fun with a Forsaken character. And who doesn't like zombies anyway? As for a class, I don't have any favourite. I just try to pick a new class I haven't played before if I create a new character.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good RP and no OOCers. That's about it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one about respect. If you show respect for the people around you, most of the other rules just follows by default, since many of them involves respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ouch. Well, here goes:

A living corpse, another one of those undeads called Forsaken, sat perched atop a pyramid of barrels in the small town known as Brill. In her hands (which were adorned with a ridicolous amount of silver rings) were a few pieces of leather, crudely stitched together into something only barely resembling an unfinished hat in its final stages. The corpse hummed quietly to herself, a few tones put together without any thought behind them. Her attention was fully devoted to the mindless motions of sewing.

A few minutes went by as she sat there, unnoticed by anyone except for a rat which made a brave attempt to eat her foot. The creature was promptly impaled by a five inch long needle held by the undead and just as swiftly tossed aside. She returned to her work again, still humming.

Eventually, with a lopsided grin of triumph the corpse finally held upp the finished "hat" in front of her, giving it a few seconds of admiration as she stuck the needle into the skin on the back of her neck. She jumped off the barrels and set off towards the Gallow's End Tavern, planting the hat on top of her head and thus preventing herself from seeing anything but her own bony feet.

To her dismay, the moment she moved the hand previously holding the hat from her head the hat fell off as well. She stopped and held up her hand in front of her, the hat dangling awkwardly from the finger it had been accidently stitched onto. The corpse mused over the situation for a few seconds and then kept on walking. The finger could wait.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to the server! ^.^

A note that there are OOC areas (Warsong Gulch) but there aren't anyone who dances on mailboxes in a RP zone, heh.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Welcome to the server! ^.^

A note that there are OOC areas (Warsong Gulch) but there aren't anyone who dances on mailboxes in a RP zone, heh.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Welcome to zee server, mate!
Judging by this little intro of yours, I smell a top notch roleplayer from the neighbor country!
So welcome again! Feel free to ask me for help with anything!
Welcome to zee server, mate!
Judging by this little intro of yours, I smell a top notch roleplayer from the neighbor country!
So welcome again! Feel free to ask me for help with anything!