The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cashe's second introduction
Hey this is Cashe132, but you can call me Cash or Hatchi or whatever you feel makes sense. I've actually been registered for a long time but took a break for a few months (okay several months) and now I'm back. I see a lot has changed so I thought I'd repost an introduction just to be safe.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Of course.

2. How did you hear about us?
A good friend of mine from retail recommended you guys many many times. You folks call him Rakkezai. I... well I call him Rakkezai too.

3. How did you get into RP?
I was curious about it since I was a wee lad. My first experience was on an RP server on retail WoW and since then I've moved on to dungeons and dragons. I enjoy storytelling and making up interesting characters.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
Back in middleschool everyone played it. I was told to play a rogue since they said there wasn't nearly enough undead rogues. Turns out they were lying but I still made one anyway. Oh well!

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I enjoy trolls a great deal, I love the accent, the lore and the fact that almost nobody plays them. My favorite class would probably be a mage. I enjoy the flashy spells and the ability to turn pigs into sheep and men into pigs just for the hell of it. I also enjoy priests and healing classes on the idea that I decide who lives and who dies.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I enjoy eccentric characters with personality quirks that make them really interesting and catch your attention. I used to have really sort of emo backstories for all the characters but things have lightened up since then.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Hmm. That is a good question. I suppose I enjoy RP with a little action, able to show how a character acts rather than simply how they speak. If the current session doesn't look like there will be any action I'll do my best to spice things up, and I'm good at spicing things up. However, just talking is nice too sometimes.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I'm a professional cartoonist and am currently starting a webcomic. I've also recently became employed as an improv comedian. It's a blast. They tell me I'm not the funniest and my characters aren't the best but I have the fastest wit in the group.

9. What country are you from?
I was born in California. I'm an eighth Portuguese.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I'll follow them with my life.

Additional thoughts:
Sorry if you feel a second introduction wasn't necessary, I'm just a cautious person.

Also: Hey Rakk, bet you didn't think you'd see me again.
Hatchi: Your story is boring me. Don't worry, I'll add some excitement.
Approved!!! !!! !!!
[Image: Untitled-332.png]