The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cata is not working
Downloaded the patch as instructed, tried starting it and this is what I get:

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal condition!

Program: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
ProcessID: 2204

Failed to open required archive Data/wow-update-base-15211.MPQ with error : 5

Streaming Status: Data Rdy

Wow.mfil download error: Error downloading patch data from server 'http://logon.conquestofthehorde.com' , error code : timedOut
Manifest is valid.

What do I do?
[Image: djuraz.jpg]
My friend has the same problem, and he downloaded the file from Noble's thread. We couldn't get it work so far. =/
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
This occurred after downloading and installing the patch?

It's possible there could've been an issue while downloading the file that caused a bit of corrupt data. Try downloading it again after clearing your Internet history. Also try running the client without the patch to ensure it really is the patch causing errors and not one of the random client farts when, for whatever reason, it just kinda implodes... Or something.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
"Downloading the patch" is too ambiguous! What exactly did you do? You had a 4.0.6 folder but downloaded the patch Mezrin linked to allegedly upgrade to 4.3.4a? You patched manually? You downloaded a whole folder?
No 4.0.6 folder, used your unarchived torrent link and downloaded the Cata folder into the WotLK folder which was probably not a smart move. Still have the WotLK folder and the 3.3.5 version works just fine.

EDIT, the torrent just now told me 'Error: files missing from job'. Does that mean I have to download everything again or...?
I'd try re-extracting the game from your download and putting it into a separate location.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Redownload it. Choose its own directory. Without knowing exactly what happened or how the files were manipulated, I'm not sure how it may have been messed up. The error you're getting is possibly a result of moving the files after they were completely downloaded, so now they technically don't exist anymore (where they used to be).
Redownloaded it in a new folder, it's working now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom Patch not working Dizzyeye 5 2,059 09-07-2014, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Dizzyeye
  About the Cata torrent... PhilGobatto 2 887 05-01-2013, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Reigen
  Cata Client Issues Nikodemos 15 6,926 01-06-2013, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  Deleting not working Ormica 12 1,605 10-01-2012, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Ormica
  Model Viewer not working. ManDudely 5 1,201 09-30-2010, 02:26 PM