The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cataclysm and TRP2
Not sure if anyone's used it yet or not, but I think I found a version of TRP2 that's compatible with 4.3.4 Cataclysm clients.

I haven't had a chance to test it just yet, but if it works out, go ahead and toss this thread to downloads or something! I'm going to install it now~

Tested with @ImagenAshyun

It works! Results below.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
It works fine for me! Can't see Current Info. Huh.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
The version that I have up in the Addons section of the forums is the same one, and the one I've been using. However, I haven't seen it syncing at all. Were you in a group/guild with Immy when it synced?
It seems text changes work, but Current Info and full names don't update for others appropriately. We'll play with it and make it work.

So far testing builds 1014, 1015, and even 1016 have produced the same effects. Text modifications such as words in [ ] sowing as yellow and anything written after | in an emote hides your name, but current info and name don't update.

Testing 1008 that was used on WotLK proved... The same. Immy and I think this may be a server side bug.

EDIT: I have tested these builds on other servers and they worked just fine!
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
1008 works fine in the LK server, yet, yeah, not in the Cata server at all. We even tried wiping our caches and adding sheets to our directory, but full names and Current Information still do not show up.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Is there any chance this has been worked with any further? TRP2 is the only rp addon I've found that works well, and gives you an easy system to work with, I've got this flagrsp even, but I've never once seen anyone else's info pop up.
"If you don't try to save one life you'll never save any!"

[Image: dean.png]
It would have to fall on Kretol or someone who's knowledgeable in programming/coding these things to find what's wrong with the server and preventing TRP2 from communicating. All I know is that TRP2 utilizes a unique protocol that the server probably can't support just yet. Though from what I heard, no RP AddOn is working.
I am tech support

Perhaps it's the core we're running Cata from? Last I checked, TRP2 runs through lua like most other addons right?
"If you don't try to save one life you'll never save any!"

[Image: dean.png]
Seeing as how Immy and I tested various builds on our Cata server (some of which are known to work) and got no positive results, it has to be a server/core side issue. Perhaps once I have free time, a copy of the core we're using, and plenty of resources to narrow down the culprit I could conjure up a fix. Alas, I lack pretty much all of it.

I have seen forums made by the person who wrote TRP2, but supposedly it's no longer under development. Maybe s/he could point out a few reasons as of to why it won't work if contacted.
I am tech support

I just tried out FlagRSP a few minutes ago, and it seems to work fine! Give that a shot.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Which version? The latest?
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
We have tested V 1.1.5 and it worked perfectly.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Returning Player - from before Cataclysm ghaskan 6 1,510 12-06-2013, 07:41 AM
Last Post: ghaskan
  Cataclysm and when we are in it. Thoradin 7 1,854 07-06-2013, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  TRP2 Unequip Stuff Edgar 0 821 06-21-2013, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Edgar
  TRP2 / Flagrsp Holynexus 2 975 05-12-2013, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Holynexus
  FlagRSP and TRP2 Kage 6 1,717 04-21-2013, 06:23 AM